Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
so this is like deja vu of 0.21?not much of sex scenes but focuses on storyline,iv got a feeling that the game will come to its end.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Everyone who only has 1 playthrough in this game is making a really big mistake. You need atleast 3-4 saves to cover most of it. So I agree, the updates are short per path/save but that is understandable because of the number of branches and possible outcomes. But there always some nice new content in every update.

Yeah really alpha - a lot of errors in the new content ^^
This is where you are very wrong and also very arrogant. People play games for their entertainment and not every person plays like all the others. Its the base of playing - enjoyment is a very individual thing. So telling people how to play a game is a pretty good sign you havnt understood the concept of gaming as entertainment yet.

If people play because a path appeals to them and another doesnt (that includes me for example) then that is a very common way actually. The entire game lends aspects from the regular RPG world where you decide which character is most appealing to you and not just clicking through all possible choices to 'achieve' every single possible end.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I don't want to get into a tit for tat, but your response falls into the same trap you are condemning. You seem to intimate that people who enjoy playing multiple paths are "just clicking through all possible choices".

That's not a very fair characterization of those of us who like to see all Eva has programmed into the game.

Let's just say that all ways of playing a game are valid.

My last point would be only this: the game IS clearly designed with many paths, so criticizing a game for "little content" on any one path is missing the point of the game. I'm not saying you did that, just pointing it out for others.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is where you are very wrong and also very arrogant. People play games for their entertainment and not every person plays like all the others. Its the base of playing - enjoyment is a very individual thing. So telling people how to play a game is a pretty good sign you havnt understood the concept of gaming as entertainment yet.

If people play because a path appeals to them and another doesnt (that includes me for example) then that is a very common way actually. The entire game lends aspects from the regular RPG world where you decide which character is most appealing to you and not just clicking through all possible choices to 'achieve' every single possible end.
No I am not wrong nor arrogant. I am just stating my opinion and I dont tell anyone how to play, I just say that they are making a mistake because they will miss a lot. In general I only play one path too, because that is MY story. But in this game it is very easy and rewarding to have multiple sessions. :)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If you're put out by a lack of content on "your" path in a multi-path game, remember that it's not your game. Fundamentally, it's the writer's game, and their vision trumps everything...but even aside from that, it's everyone's game: the people who would prefer the MC to be a lesbian good girl, the people who want a drug-dealing BBC-loving camgirl, the people who want a relationship-destroying bimbo, the people who want as much incest as possible, and every other possible way to play.

I feel that a lot of people would be happier with incomplete games if they'd be patient enough to skip a few releases, or even wait until the game's finished. There are two pretty prominent games I'm sitting out for a while because I know the incomplete paths will just frustrate me if I keep downloading each .0x release. There's nothing wrong with a little delayed gratification.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, if you want to see all the content better have several saves, there are many paths and a bunch of variations. There are very few games like this one in that regard.

othello

May 30, 2017
Ok, my score is 20 for good and 19 for bad. I never hooked up with Eva or Jack. I was interested in Dave though. I moved in with Jessica, joined this webcam site etc. Lately I went out with Nat and we had some girl girl stuff. Later both my dad and Arthur (we have been together for a long while) called me bla bla. Yet there's not much happened in the new update. No seeing either dad or Arthur. I also would like to see my chance with Dave because I already spent time with him until he and Eva made up. I could seek another chance with Nat too. And I am not sure if I could hook up with mom's boyfriend after all. Tell me if I should expect anything from the next updates, it started to be annoying for me.
First of all, the amount of new files is almost the same as in the last two updates. Like all of us you had to decide where Ash would live now and you so far might not have tried to find out if any other location would offer some different action. There isn't any changelog yet but several of my saved paths gave different results and I'm sure there are others I didn't reveal so far. Maybe you play just one or two of your (favourite) paths this update has really been short but I'm sure even myself found only half of the content that is in this update.

DesertBard

Nov 26, 2018
*sigh* LOL. Back to the beginning for me. Crazily, the very first time I played through this game, it was not long ago, and Eric lived through until I hit the end of current development. Since that playthrough, I have yet to be able to keep him alive to bring him back, even though I have been actually trying to. Now though, from what I am reading, I have even more reasons to start over, as it seems two of the other paths I have tried to explore now have updates. Alas, something has gone wonky with my saves, so I no longer have any idea what is what.

I think I know what I am going to be doing this weekend. Here's to hoping for some interesting Eva domination, Ethan developments, and new ways to be Queen Bitch.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

DesertBard

Nov 26, 2018
I have started a new game with the 0.22Alpha and got the ending of the preview (or last version?) when Ethan asked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but nothing else. Or do you mean with Ryan (Boss?)
Good question. I was just wondering the same thing, since I too got to the big ask and then it ended.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm sure he mis-typed and meant Ryan.

px305

May 6, 2017
Sorry for the offtopic but, anyone know any program to extract the CGs? I wanna see what scenes Im missing from my paths.
PD:MultIExtractor Stopped Working IDK why.

DesertBard

Nov 26, 2018
Ugh. I just spent my entire evening reading 300+ pages of posts, only to find that it seems no one has answered my question.

I'm trying to make my way through a mostly good playthrough before moving on to my mostly money/fame hungry playthrough.

Hopefully, I finally figure out how to get the other 3-some I am after. I know it's an option, I just cannot get it fully unlocked.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I have started a new game with the 0.22Alpha and got the ending of the preview (or last version?) when Ethan asked

but nothing else. Or do you mean with Ryan (Boss?)
Yeah sorry, I mean Ryan ^^ - my fault ^^

Ugh. I just spent my entire evening reading 300+ pages of posts, only to find that it seems no one has answered my question.

I'm trying to make my way through a mostly good playthrough before moving on to my mostly money/fame hungry playthrough.

Hopefully, I finally figure out how to get the other 3-some I am after. I know it's an option, I just cannot get it fully unlocked.
Puh. As far as I know you have to cuck Eric during a video session - but I didnt had the 3/4? some myself so I am not sure ...

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Sorry, that's actually going about it the wrong way.

Umm what? no, for Eric to be dead you have to be either break up with him or cheating on him (that means not telling him the truth if you haven't ask him about open relationship) so being a good girlfriend ACTUALLY save him.
EDIT : sorry i'm only reacting to a few word of yours, it's true that for eric to be alive you have to cuckold him. but you can still be a good girlfriend

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry for the offtopic but, anyone know any program to extract the CGs? I wanna see what scenes Im missing from my paths.
PD:MultIExtractor Stopped Working IDK why.
Make it easy and use the gallery mod in the start post. With it you can play through all different sex scenes without having 50 saves.

Reactions: gabriel-ro
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes