D

Deleted member 854164

This is for those who are disappointed with the lack of content in the preview :rolleyes:or those who just want to watch the new scenes without having to replay the game.

There are a lot of different options you can change -mainly with Ash and Eva's appearances, and the background depending on where your Ash lives- but I'll keep it simple.

• Load any save game from the end of the game (right before the end of content message should be fine)
  • press shift + O
  • type one of the following and press enter
    Code:
    jump v22evajess
    Code:
    jump v22evairis
    Code:
    jump v22evanat
    Code:
    jump v22evajack
    Code:
    jump v22evabubba
    Code:
    jump v22evadoug
Enjoy
Awesome! how can i jump to other scenes? and how does this work actually?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Jack - 7%
Eric - 6%
Dave - 10%
Athur - 25%
Wilson and the gang - 10%
Tyrone - 14%
Bubba and the gang - 2%
Kevin - 1%
Doug - 2%
Bernard - 10%
Ethan - 12%
Ryan - 1%

Top 3 in bold.
Personally I've voted for Tyrone, I like his character but he really needs more content.
THank you, kind sir.

I dont even know who Ethan, Ryan and bernard are lmao.

shady31

May 31, 2017
Awesome! how can i jump to other scenes? and how does this work actually?
You need to figure out the labels of the scenes you wanna see. Here are all the labels. Some of them are renpy system stuff which you should ignore. You can also use the ones like 'v19' to jump around different stages of the game. Make sure not to overwrite your actual saves, and don't forget to remove the quotes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 154552

You need to figure out the labels of the scenes you wanna see. Here are all the labels. Some of them are renpy system stuff which you should ignore. You can also use the ones like 'v19' to jump around different stages of the game. Make sure not to overwrite your actual saves, and don't forget to remove the quotes.
Hello,
Thank you, much appreciated :)

I don't want to ask everytime a new version is published, so technicaly, how did you extract this list?

Regards

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
The point that people are trying to make is that being dissapointed in this preview is like being dissapointed that a demo of a game "doesn't have enough content".
Is there a difference between "doesn't have enough content" and "NO Content"? because if you load your Good Ashley play through there is NO content and a preview of NO content kinda sucks IMHO.

shady31

May 31, 2017
Hello,
Thank you, much appreciated :)

I don't want to ask everytime a new version is published, so technicaly, how did you extract this list?

Regards
Do the following to copy it to your clipboard:
Python:
import pygame
pygame.scrap.init()
pygame.scrap.put(pygame.SCRAP_TEXT, renpy.get_all_labels())
Then just paste it into a text file. Otherwise just renpy.get_all_labels() to display them in the console

View attachment 184324
Or just ignore all this and wait for JohnDupont's mod :)

Last edited:

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Do the following to copy it to your clipboard:
Python:
import pygame
pygame.scrap.init()
pygame.scrap.put(pygame.SCRAP_TEXT, renpy.get_all_labels())
Then just paste it into a text file. Otherwise just renpy.get_all_labels() to display them in the console
Can use this to export the console?

D

Deleted member 154552

Do the following to .../...
Thanks, works finely!

Or just ignore all this and wait for JohnDupont's mod :)
Unfortunately JDMod doesn't work for me (when choosing to play a scene, nothing happens), maybe, but I don't see why, because i'm on Mac...

And by the way I tried (blindly, as I don't have any dev skills) to apply the same process to extract variables, by typing: renpy.get_all_variables(), but it didn't work, getting this error AttributeError: 'Module' object has no attribute 'get_all_variables'. (and of course, I have absolutely no idea what that could mean)

Is it simply impossible, or is the error somewhere beetwen the chair and the keyboard?

Regards :)

shady31

May 31, 2017
Thanks, works finely!

Unfortunately JDMod doesn't work for me (when choosing to play a scene, nothing happens), maybe, but I don't see why, because i'm on Mac...

And by the way I tried (blindly, as I don't have any dev skills) to apply the same process to extract variables, by typing: renpy.get_all_variables(), but it didn't work, getting this error AttributeError: 'Module' object has no attribute 'get_all_variables'. (and of course, I have absolutely no idea what that could mean)

Is it simply impossible, or is the error somewhere beetwen the chair and the keyboard?

Regards :)
It's renpy.get_all_labels() not renpy.get_all_variables()

Sorry, I read that too fast. For variables use dir()

As for the mod, I'm guessing you didn't install it correctly because it does work on Mac.

Paste the content of the console to a .txt file.
The console commands and their outputs are saved in persistent._console_history as a list of 3-tuples in the format (cmd, output and bool), you could write a loop and append them to a string buffer in any format you like, then copy that string to the clipboard, like I did above.

For example:
Python:
clear # if you want to get rid of the help msg

# Do your thing

buffer = ""
for cmd, output, _ in persistent._console_history[:-1]:
    buffer += cmd + '\n'
    if output is not None:
        buffer += output + '\n'
    else:
        buffer += 'None' + '\n'
    buffer += '\n'

import pygame
pygame.scrap.init()
pygame.scrap.put(pygame.SCRAP_TEXT, buffer)
# Now paste wherever

Last edited:

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a difference between "doesn't have enough content" and "NO Content"? because if you load your Good Ashley play through there is NO content and a preview of NO content kinda sucks IMHO.
There is a difference between no content and no content for YOUR route. If there is a full version without any scene for good ashley maybe you have a point to bitch about but bitching about a preview jeez...

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
This is for those who are disappointed with the lack of content in the preview :rolleyes:or those who just want to watch the new scenes without having to replay the game.

There are a lot of different options you can change -mainly with Ash and Eva's appearances, and the background depending on where your Ash lives- but I'll keep it simple.

• Load any save game from the end of the game (right before the end of content message should be fine)
  • press shift + O
  • type one of the following and press enter
    Code:
    jump v22evajess
    Code:
    jump v22evairis
    Code:
    jump v22evanat
    Code:
    jump v22evajack
    Code:
    jump v22evabubba
    Code:
    jump v22evadoug
Enjoy
Thank you very much!

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
As for the mod, I'm guessing you didn't install it correctly because it does work on Mac.
I can't test the mod on MAC, I don't even know if it's working fine on MAC for at least one person :(

The console commands and their outputs are saved in persistent._console_history as a list of 3-tuples in the format (cmd, output and bool), you could write a loop and append them to a string buffer in any format you like, then copy that string to the clipboard, like I did above.

For example:
Python:
clear # if you want to get rid of the help msg

# Do your thing

buffer = ""
for cmd, output, _ in persistent._console_history[:-1]:
    buffer += cmd + '\n'
    if output is not None:
        buffer += output + '\n'
    else:
        buffer += 'None' + '\n'
    buffer += '\n'

import pygame
pygame.scrap.init()
pygame.scrap.put(pygame.SCRAP_TEXT, buffer)
# Now paste wherever
Thanks.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
There is a difference between no content and no content for YOUR route. If there is a full version without any scene for good ashley maybe you have a point to bitch about but bitching about a preview jeez...
So the version should really be called a "selected preview" since it doesn't provide a preview for certain routes. grand so.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes