DxDKing

May 23, 2018
Love it! Played it over and over to get all the different routes and scenes. I fell in love with this game. love all the content and the artwork is amazing.

Reactions: temporaryuser

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
it was great game, but now , i hate super short updates :mad::poop::poop::poop:
On patreon, Eva said this update was short because of continued problems with her computer. It’s actually really good on her part to work very hard and get something out, rather than missing an update. And she’s been super apologetic in her posts. IMO it’s pretty shitty to get upset that this update is short, since pretty much no nsfw game dev works as hard as Eva does to put out regular updates

koiboi420

Dec 13, 2017
if i remember correctly

get the job with ryan, have 40+ bad and 9-good points, get the outfit with pink shorts

have open relationship, fuck doug, say to eric about doug, dont join the gang, dont be in a relatioship, continue as erics girlfriend
how do i let him come back?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Great updates. The story gets more complex and deeper with several more branches within branches appearing.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Jack is surprising a good choice for ashley in one of my good girl playthroughs...

Tho I feel like he probably fucking everything under the sun on the side.. while the main ho keep the pussy tight for him..

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
V.22 is crashing on startup for me on my mac. Getting an Exception has occurred message and then a bunch of file gibberish. Anyone having the same problem or can recommend a solution?

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
I cant seem to get the Eva threesome. Any advice?
I got this by fluke the other day making a new save path

From what I remember the only thing I did different from my normal playthroughs

- Dave has to get beaten up (Unconscious in hospital)
- Eva has to like you (doesn't have to sex you)
- Let her fool around and be very supportive of her but don't let Eva go all the way with anyone
- I think have more good points then bad

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Does anyone happen to have any early versions of GGGB? I am very interested in seeing the development path it took as it was being written. If anyone has very early releases of the game stored somewhere on their computer and you are willing to share them with me, would you be kind enough to pm me please? I really would appreciate it, I am writing my own little game, and as GGGB is such a well written game I would like to really understand how it started off.

Thanks in advance to anyone able and willing to help me out.
Best regards,
Jeff

tg

May 1, 2017
Is this the place you can leave bug reports? I found a bug, I think.

I'm playing 0.22 final, and when Ashley goes to school with her new clothes, and talks to Eva, they have a conversation about Ash sleeping with Jack (admitted over the phone).

But, then it suddenly goes into dialogue that would make sense only if she hadn't slept with Jack. So, I think it's a run on if statement that doesn't quite work, and presents two bits of dialogue that aren't supposed to show together.

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone happen to have any early versions of GGGB? I am very interested in seeing the development path it took as it was being written. If anyone has very early releases of the game stored somewhere on their computer and you are willing to share them with me, would you be kind enough to pm me please? I really would appreciate it, I am writing my own little game, and as GGGB is such a well written game I would like to really understand how it started off.

Thanks in advance to anyone able and willing to help me out.
Best regards,
Jeff
Sorry for my English
I have PC versions from 0.7 (0.7 - 0.22).

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes