Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I think I found a bug too, or rather, a lack of images in the game.
I refer to the version of Ashley's image with dyed hair that sniffs for the bimbo-addicted path.
More precisely to the blonde version of v17drugswhore.png:
v17drugswhore.png

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
V.22 is crashing on startup for me on my mac. Getting an Exception has occurred message and then a bunch of file gibberish. Anyone having the same problem or can recommend a solution?
I have the same problem.
It's a problem with the dev using an outdated version of UnRen.

You can manually fix it by putting the attached file in the game folder listed below (which you get to by right-clicking the app and choosing "Show Package Contents"):
GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/

Edit: I have zipped the attached file since I just remembered that the forum adds a number in front of downloaded files, which would make the filename different from the file it's supposed to supersede in the game-folder. Just unzip it before placing it there, the filename should be "unren-rollback.rpy".

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Is there a lesbian threesome? If so how do I get to it?
Yes, Ash, Eva and can be ether Nat, Jessica or Eric's sister (name escapes me at the moment)

Got be dating Eva and tempt her with the idea of someone joining the relationship (its one of the default scenes you get when dating Eva so you cant miss it)

Reactions: TORIKO98

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ya know, I haven't this played this game before but this time, I gave it a chance and I wasn't disappointed. I liked it a lot.
I like it that it doesn't derail you into one route like most of those western VNs especially in a VN that involves cheating with a female character.
I tried to stick being a Good Girl in most part with a hint of some adventure but nothing too extreme and I have to say, I am quite impressed. Sure that at some moments your choices doesn't matter but the next very scene, you can turn the tables and stick to the Good Girl/Girlfriend route as long as you have the right parameters (I am currently doing my first run so I don't know if some of the choices I made will work next time if some of my current parameters aren't the same).
Another thing I loved about this game is some of the Ashley's problems. I know some of them by heart because I've experience some of it and I'll tell you, it is pretty stressful and shitty. Losing your scholarship, long-distance relationship, parents getting divorced, close friends changing for the worse, having to look for a job, and heck, even with the cheating issues of close ones. It is shitty. I'm glad that the devs is thinking about those things carefully and is very grounded. Kinda reminds me of a lot things.
This is a very good game that I can recommend to some of my friends. Keep up the good work devs.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Good Girl Gone Bad [v0.23 Preview] [EvaKiss]- Original Size: 886MB

Download PC (187MB): - - -

Download Mac (188MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
read the OP..said i have choices to craft her as i wish..i really like the art style..so decided to try it..so far have avoided the D...sorry..my female protag's are pure lesbian..HAHAAA..moving along well into the game..going to lunch with mom..and her date is ANDERSON COOPER!!!!!!WTF!!!!...HAHAAA!!!i spit out my tea laughing when his visage appeared :p

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Good Girl Gone Bad [v0.23 Preview] [EvaKiss]- Original Size: 886MB

Download PC (187MB): - - -

Download Mac (188MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before anyone spams 'no content, where is the story, my save just ends' this is a PREVIEW ... normally no more then a couple of scenes at most, the real meat is in the alpha

Reactions: DrFog and bosa43

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
its been hard going "hell-naw" ing all the frikkin' rapey men ..but i'm succeeding in properly lesbianizing my dame..and..this is one helluva good game..two thumbs up to Evakiss for making this.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes