Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is still a bug - when you sleep with Jack and confess to Eva, after that I always get the "good that you turned him down" text after they talked about the misstep in length. dont know if that impacts anything but it bothers me everytime :/

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
There is still a bug - when you sleep with Jack and confess to Eva, after that I always get the "good that you turned him down" text after they talked about the misstep in length. dont know if that impacts anything but it bothers me everytime :/
do you have a save file that dave and ashley become couple

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Quick question: How do you join the gang but have Eva join too? In my "true" playthrough, Eva joined the gang, but Ash didn't have enough bad points to join. So I started a new game to go the thug route, but in getting all those bad points early on, I've only driven Eva away. Any help on how to balance the two extremes?

Orange9

Jul 21, 2017
Quick question: How do you join the gang but have Eva join too? In my "true" playthrough, Eva joined the gang, but Ash didn't have enough bad points to join. So I started a new game to go the thug route, but in getting all those bad points early on, I've only driven Eva away. Any help on how to balance the two extremes?
Most probably you cant. Either ashe join the gang and later becomes their bitch or you reject gang proposal, later on you find out eva is kicked out of her home as her parents dont approve of her slutty behaviour, she stays with gang and later becomes their bitch.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes