Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Changing of body features (like blond and big breasted). I always tended to associate it with a mental change, too (such as "omigod" airhead stuff), but I don't know if that's widely accepted.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
i'm not familiar with the term "bimbofication", what the hell that supposed to mean? hahahaha
You seriously need to go read some stories by Downing Street (the author, not the UK’s Prime Minister’s residence). Just google “Downing Street bimbo”.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
is there a walktrhough somewhere, the game got so much ramifications, and the link in the front page send me to a post of this topic but there's no walkthrough there too ...

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
is there a walktrhough somewhere, the game got so much ramifications, and the link in the front page send me to a post of this topic but there's no walkthrough there too ...
There is no recent walkthrough, for the latest look .

kioshimushi

Jul 10, 2017
Damn I miss the Thung path. Can any of uou good souls upload a Thug Ash save please T_T ?

Edit: Spoke too soon , for anyone who need a save

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Listen, there is no use to bumping this thread just to say "Beta pls". If someone wants to post it then it will get posted. Begging wont make it come here faster.

Reactions: XJ347
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes