_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Hi so i've tried multiple times but i've never been able to get Eva to cheat on Dave, does anyone have a list of all the choices I need for this to happen? whatever I seem to try just leads to her going round jacks but rejecting him.
It might be easier this way...

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Hi so i've tried multiple times but i've never been able to get Eva to cheat on Dave, does anyone have a list of all the choices I need for this to happen? whatever I seem to try just leads to her going round jacks but rejecting him.
do you follow my guide on the page before, if eva using drugs during party with jack that will indicate you done it right to make eva cheat on dave

Well, that way you can have a good girl gone bad and a bad girl gone good. You can pair it with a good dad gone bad and a bad dad gone more bad. Plus a bad boyfriend gone dead and a good girlfriend gone red. And...
:LOL::ROFLMAO:so true:LOL::ROFLMAO: you forgot something dead ex-boyfriend gone resurrected

...I should really stop now...
i don't think i can, currently i'm addicted to this game

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Could someone please upload a save directly before the bimbo route? I can't get it started for the life of me. Would be so helpful!

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
"Old Fart Gone Bad" could be a prequel that starts when the wife of our hero, on her deathbed, reveals to her husband that Eric and Iris are not his children (Eric, I'm NOT your father ...) and then get to beginning of GGGB.
Then there could be "Old Fart Strikes Back" (prrrrrrrt) and so on.
And anyway if, as EvaKiss has anticipated, her next project it will be a game set in a medieval-fantasy context, we have already revealed the protagonist: King Arthur.
King Arthur, his useless son Erich the Horned and his son's beautiful bethroted, Ashleigh the Fair.

Reactions: Dan5k74

Saafi05

Jul 11, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get all the Jasmin scenes. She's my favourite character, but I'm afraid I might have missed a few scenes.
T
hank you in advance.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
This game should be called "Neutral girl goes good or bad"
Really rolls off the tongue, that :ROFLMAO:

On a side note: what the fuck is this unending obsession with Arthur? He's a good character, yes, but like, forgive me if I don't sign a blood pact saying that he's my one true waifu. Is there some underlying meme that I'm unaware of, or are you all really this infatuated with him?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Really rolls off the tongue, that :ROFLMAO:

On a side note: what the fuck is this unending obsession with Arthur? He's a good character, yes, but like, forgive me if I don't sign a blood pact saying that he's my one true waifu. Is there some underlying meme that I'm unaware of, or are you all really this infatuated with him?
No, he's just so hilariously, over-the-top vile that he's amazingly entertaining. Same reason why Loki or the Joker are so popular.

Reactions: deluges and Dan5k74

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
No infatuation or obsession, just a little fooling while waiting for news on the next update.
BTW, it's just me to see it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes