Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Really rolls off the tongue, that :ROFLMAO:

On a side note: what the fuck is this unending obsession with Arthur? He's a good character, yes, but like, forgive me if I don't sign a blood pact saying that he's my one true waifu. Is there some underlying meme that I'm unaware of, or are you all really this infatuated with him?

Personally for me they have the best story with Ashely so far. All the other characters are still either in fuck buddies territory or are starting to get their own story with Ashley but it just isn't quite up to what Arthur has yet. I love Jessica and with Ashley but so far there is very limited content there, Eva with Ashley has a bit more going for it but because it starts later in the game there has been less there.

There are a number of characters/partners that have potential just the story hasn't been made yet or is very limited.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I love Jessica and with Ashley but so far there is very limited content there,
Me too man, I really hope we get a relationship route with good Jessica. Seems like a lot of untapped potential there. Bad Jessica as well, but I find her good version much more intriguing. Just finished doing a route where Dave ends up in a coma with good Jessica for the first time. Does anyone know if there's a route where Jessica and Dave end up together?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I really hope we get a relationship route with good Jessica. .... Does anyone know if there's a route where Jessica and Dave end up together?
I don't think so. The game is finishing, I doubt there is time to introduce a new relationship. You never got close to Jessica and we barely met good Jessica, you can have sex with her exactly once in V16.
You do meet her at the start of V20 (after the 2. cam session) and she talks about Dave. They 'sometimes take the train back home together' and if Dave is single they are hanging out together and 'rekindling our friendship'

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Maybe I am just being thick, but how the hell do you unlock scenes with Iris?
Take the Arthur route and spy on Iris, be friendly to her (when she runs away don't tell Eric where she is, when you meet her in the park don't ask her about her dad), agree to help Arthur when he asks you to help you teach her a lesson.

Reactions: Jestem and DrFog

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Me too man, I really hope we get a relationship route with good Jessica. Seems like a lot of untapped potential there. Bad Jessica as well, but I find her good version much more intriguing. Just finished doing a route where Dave ends up in a coma with good Jessica for the first time. Does anyone know if there's a route where Jessica and Dave end up together?
Do you mean Eva? I can't imagine Jessica being good.

CashMoney

Apr 23, 2017
If you're on the good girl route and then tell Jessica to not do drugs every chance you get and generally encourage her to be better and also get her to talk to her mother, she turns her life around. Maybe you don't have to do all of those things but that's what I did to get good Jessica.

Reactions: deluges and DrFog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
When Jessica wants to do drugs, say"I don't think it's a good idea (you need 10+ good points for this), allow Dave to get hospitalized but not fall in to a coma by refusing Wilson's demands but also warning Dave, then "I didn't know you cared so much about Dave," when she tells you about her mother, say "that's so sad... (also need 10+ good points for this), when she talks about getting high, don't say "we can go get some" or "yeah, too bad." I don't think you need to do all of those things, and there might be some extra options if Dave falls into a coma, but yeah, you can get her to turn her life around. To an extent, anyway.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
When Jessica wants to do drugs, say"I don't think it's a good idea (you need 10+ good points for this), allow Dave to get hospitalized but not fall in to a coma by refusing Wilson's demands but also warning Dave, then "I didn't know you cared so much about Dave," when she tells you about her mother, say "that's so sad... (also need 10+ good points for this), when she talks about getting high, don't say "we can go get some" or "yeah, too bad." I don't think you need to do all of those things, and there might be some extra options if Dave falls into a coma, but yeah, you can get her to turn her life around. To an extent, anyway.
Ohh, interesting. Guess I haven't played far enough, or followed the right paths. Thanks for the info, guys!

Reactions: DrFog

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
View attachment 217876

He's also giving off a Weinstein vibe.

Arthur is a gut-churning repulsive character, even the idea of him smashing Ashley or Iris is unpalatable.
But the drawings of him with that "offender" smile is hilarious. He and Doug is comedy.
I legit wish we could get a Harvey Weinstein trainer of some sorts. Maybe not a direct version but maybe inspired-by, where you're a movie producer that fucks and trains celebs. Done in Eva's style would be nice because then you would have a real likeness to the celeb. Olivia Wilde would definitely be one but the final celeb to train and fuck would be Emma Watson. If I had the coding skill and the tech to produce the art, I would be on this like syphillis in the Playboy mansion hot tub!

JonGandon

Jan 7, 2019
Perfectly! Gentlemen, advise a similar game with drugs, pls.
(English is not my native language, sorry if I wrote it badly)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I legit wish we could get a Harvey Weinstein trainer of some sorts. Maybe not a direct version but maybe inspired-by, where you're a movie producer that fucks and trains celebs. Done in Eva's style would be nice because then you would have a real likeness to the celeb. Olivia Wilde would definitely be one but the final celeb to train and fuck would be Emma Watson. If I had the coding skill and the tech to produce the art, I would be on this like syphillis in the Playboy mansion hot tub!
A celebrity trainer is a fantastic idea. A Harvey Weinstein trainer is about the worst idea I've ever heard. I mean, what's next, a Larry Nassar Trainer?

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes