Apr 24, 2017
Amazing update. The little conversations were just so well thought and as mentioned earlier the character development is just awesome. After this update I really want to see Dave and Jessica together again. I mean the drawing scene where Ash is posing naked and asks him about Jessica, its like he just talks so naturally about her and why they kinda grew apart as if he has given it a lot of thought and Jessica's etched in his mind. And then later when you ask Jessica about Dave you feel even after they grew apart Jessica still admired him. I just love this update.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
Amazing update. The little conversations were just so well thought and as mentioned earlier the character development is just awesome. After this update I really want to see Dave and Jessica together again. I mean the drawing scene where Ash is posing naked and asks him about Jessica, its like he just talks so naturally about her and why they kinda grew apart as if he has given it a lot of thought and Jessica's etched in his mind. And then later when you ask Jessica about Dave you feel even after they grew apart Jessica still admired him. I just love this update.
'Feel' nothing, its as clear as day. Jessica pours her heart out to Ash in one path, and its clear that she's carrying a torch for Dave, in her own way. I really like the depth that she has developed in the last two updates.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

totor

Jul 5, 2017
Very nice game, I like playing Eva & Ashley good. I hope a swinger path between Ashley, Eva, Dave & Eric when he will come back. With the latinos I lay blackmailing to protect Dave.

Ashley shall find a new job, I think waitress should be interesting, or help from new mother's boyfriend.

This game is very the best one I have tested, I waiting impatiently the next version.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone know what exactly triggers the further 'transformation' into the purple top, black skirt and clown hooker makeup? Because i hate that.

I tried only getting the very first tattoo, getting no piercings at all, chose to wear old clothes when given the option, and mostly ignored instagram, but that didn't help. It seems possible that you're railroaded into that outcome if going down a bad girl path at all, and that would be kinda lame.
I'd like to know how to avoid this as well. I am fine with her keeping the first "bad girl" outfit she got, hot pants and crop-top. Getting the tongue piercing and the leg tattoo is fine but the purple top, miniskirt and heavy makeup is a bit too much for me.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone know what exactly triggers the further 'transformation' into the purple top, black skirt and clown hooker makeup? Because i hate that.
As far as I see its decided after the scene where you can get a naval piercing. If at that point your Bad Points are bigger than the Good Points you are set for that outfit. If not you get a choice the night before you buy the new outfit.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Just proofreading and a little bugfixing, as far as I know.
The extended/new scene didn´t make it into this Beta, should be in the final Version, according to Eva Kiss.
Where did you read this? Can you share please. Thank you.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes