Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
Could someone post the image of the joke version of Eric's redesign? I only have access to the normal one. :/

Thanks in advance.

Jun 30, 2017
@Merkher here is the joke version of the new Eric (could be Dave's twin brother if you ask me)

I felt that the sprite didn't represetn Eric's character well enough. So I redesigned him and from now on he'll look like this.
Yeah this is it. Was honestly shocking when I first saw it and we didn't know it was a troll. It certainly would have made leaving Eric all the more easier.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
B
@Merkher here is the joke version of the new Eric (could be Dave's twin brother if you ask me)

I felt that the sprite didn't represetn Eric's character well enough. So I redesigned him and from now on he'll look like this.
Heh, good one, Eva. And thanks for posting it. That made my day. :p

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Okay, so i have a question. Why there's so many games with NPC called ''Eric'' Is it something because people like that name much or is it some meme around here? xD This is my first Eric NPC that i like actually from games ive played.

Reactions: Cirro84

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Okay, so i have a question. Why there's so many games with NPC called ''Eric'' Is it something because people like that name much or is it some meme around here? XD This is my first Eric NPC that i like actually from games ive played.
Its just a very common and bland name. Just like naming the dog Max/Rocky.
Also yea "Eric" is pretty much a meme around here thanks to BB.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
That joke Eric redesign is hilariously awful. Imagine if she had gone with that. Instead I think the new Eric design is a really good idea, as the dev says, it will make the character look less puny and beta male, so you won't feel like you're playing the good path just for the sake of being good and that there's actually something for Ashley there. Not many devs would have taken the trouble to redraw a character (and I imagine all the other assets and scenes where Eric appears), even more considering how meaty this last update was.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
How many male types do we have? Alpha, beta (actually it is 'bravo' in aviation), charlie, delta? It is not coming from this right? :)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
you need to have 3-4 bad points b4 jack spa event,dont reject his advances. after that event you can tell him to f off.
You need 5 bad points to be specific and don't go to Birthday party. Return home with Jack after club but reject to go his house. With that, both Eva and Ashley can stay on good path. If you have less than 5 bad points , jack will invite Eva to birtyday party and she will be corrupted. That's why you need min. 5 before gym/spa event.

Reactions: Cirro84 and ijako3

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks guys @MWeb @PoEbalu. Finished today all of the existing content so far. (went good path and i really like it that finally i was able to do things my way and not being forced to do something.) Dont plan on going slutty bad path anyway tho not my cup of tea. I just want to check the lesbian Ash-Eva path(where both are good) and im glad that you can reject the douche buffed guy in that one too. Will check it out before the new update. :) Hope there will be some beating mexicans in the new update, really hate these two goofs. At some point there should be some martial arts training so Ash can f them up. :D

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
At some point there should be some martial arts training so Ash can f them up. :D
that would unrealistic. women are inferior to a man regarding brute strength,so she would need to train extra to achieve same result and training to compitent level isn't a one day thing.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes