Pulver

Aug 7, 2016
Where did you read this? Can you share please. Thank you.
From Patreon post by Eva Kiss 29. September:
Here's the Beta for v0.8. I've solved the bugs you guys mentioned, or so I think. If you find something else let me know.

The text has been proofread by the awesome and amazing Blueavenger. He has had a ton of work because there was a ton of text this time around. This game would look shitty without his help.

About that bit of a scene that remained to be added, I havn't been able to complete it yet. I've been a bit feverish after I relased the Alpha, maybe that's why I felt so spent after the work marathon. I preferred to give you guys the Beta as soon as possible and I'll finish up that scene for the final release. The meat of this update is all in here, so don't worry.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016

Here's the Beta for v0.8. I've solved the bugs you guys mentioned, or so I think. If you find something else let me know.
The text has been proofread by the awesome and amazing Blueavenger. He has had a ton of work because there was a ton of text this time around. This game would look shitty without his help.

About that bit of a scene that remained to be added, I havn't been able to complete it yet. I've been a bit feverish after I relased the Alpha, maybe that's why I felt so spent after the work marathon. I preferred to give you guys the Beta as soon as possible and I'll finish up that scene for the final release. The meat of this update is all in here, so don't worry.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Thank you @godsh for posting the BETA release.

Unfortunately I've still encountered around 5 error messages. Will wait for the final release of V0.8.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
What's your favourite character other than Ashley? I for one can't wait to see more of Jessica. I think there's possibilities down the line to influence her a smuch as we can influence Eva, going down the naughty path and getting into crazy drug filled orgies or reform her and maybe rekindle her relationship with Dave. That is if Ashley isn't going for Dave, or if Eva and him break up... So many interesting possibilities and sex scenes.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I was hoping the new scene was with her dad but i guess its has to do with the Mexicans, is that correct?

May 4, 2017
Hey guys the beta dropped since I won't be pledging to Eva anymore and won't be able to drop the next alpha release here is the beta version of the current version, there should be one extra scene in the in it, have fun.

PC:

Mac:

May 4, 2017
Hey guys the beta dropped since I won't be pledging to Eva anymore and won't be able to drop the next alpha release here is the beta version of the current version, there should be one extra scene in the in it, have fun.

PC:

Mac:
So I was wrong it would appear Eva didn't add the new scene into the beta, it would seem only the bugs have been fixed don't know about the purity route though so you might want to check that out.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
do anyone knows were the save files are locate in the computer because y want to start a new game without saves
Bring mouse arrow to the save file you want to delete. Then press 'Delete' button from your keyboard. Say yes and you are good to go. (You don't need to find your save files)
But the answer you are looking for is C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GoodGirlGoneBad-1492605716
AppData Folder was hidden in my computer. If you can't see it, choose View tab then click 'Hidden Items'.

Reactions: Kaparzo and Cirro84

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016

I decided to redesign Eric's sprite. I felt that one of the main reasons people disliked him was because of his looks: I made him look too puny and unappealing. Now I think he looks more like a normal guy who can be considered handsome by some (after all, Ashley considers him handsome).

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Okay, so i found this game yesterday and really liked it. Didnt play that much but i already want to point the biggest thing i like that is - Your choice matters, and finally theres a dev that in that type of game where you can choose good no slutty path, smart kinda way and totally bad slutty path and both of them are different and looks like dev worked so hard on both of the ways(there also some middle ground for some that like it). Many devs that do that type of game with female protagonist you end up in a dumb slutty way no matter what you pick or trying to be a ''good girl'' path doesnt change MC attitude at all, you just play some dumb girl with events happening out of ass that dont have any logic at all, just illusion of choice really - just like in telltale games. :D I still have many things ahead of me in my playthrough( picked the good path with eric so far and ended up my play at the first party. Picked not going to party first but just wanted to check this event.) Although one thing - Eva became a bitch somehow and went slutty way so far and i had only good girl points, refused every bad stuff with jake, tyrone, etc. everyone. I guess i have to replay someday from the beginning and try to do that the other way with still being on the good girl path if its possible(if someone can tell me, help with strats to that point). But with the ending note to that long post of my impressions - really like the art style, spelling is alright and MC is really likable and not dumb, also i like Eric and Dave because they're just normal dudes and its funny to give a big F you to the buffed, rich and dumb guys. :D I recommend this game really big! :D

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes