Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Is anyone else getting the wlfriend is not defined error at the end of the Wilson scene in the final version?

Jun 30, 2017
Is anyone else getting the wlfriend is not defined error at the end of the Wilson scene in the final version?
There have been issues with people using saves after the beach scene because Eva had to add new variations or something to that affect. If you use a save from before that or restart there should be no errors at the ending scene with Wilson.

Reactions: Sieg Linde

totor

Jul 5, 2017
I don't know if EvaKiss read this thread but I think there is an inconsistancy in this picture :

gggb.jpg

For me, Enrico is speaking and not Ashley at this time.

RUHBICK

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone know what exactly triggers the further 'transformation' into the purple top, black skirt and clown hooker makeup? Because i hate that.

I tried only getting the very first tattoo, getting no piercings at all, chose to wear old clothes when given the option, and mostly ignored instagram, but that didn't help. It seems possible that you're railroaded into that outcome if going down a bad girl path at all, and that would be kinda lame.
Yeah! I hate it too, i think that those clothes are too "attention whore", in my opinion she is enough sexy and free to wear whatever she likes without looking like a cheap bitch.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah! I hate it too, i think that those clothes are too "attention whore", in my opinion she is enough sexy and free to wear whatever she likes without looking like a cheap bitch.
The clothes is the least of my problems. That makeup is terrible, the second i saw it i got the shivers.

Reactions: JC23

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
I don't know if EvaKiss read this thread but I think there is an inconsistancy in this picture :

View attachment 24889

For me, Enrico is speaking and not Ashley at this time.
was trying to close the window by pressing red X and was wondering why it doesnt work ahaha

for clothes(makeup goes with them) don't wear sexy clothes EVER.
it's strange that once you select norma or sexy ones you CAN'T change them.

cheap bitch.
the word you are looking is whore,not bitch. word "bitch" used to describe unpleasant females of human species,not dumb cunt choking on daddy's dick somehwere behing trashbox

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
In my playthrough i got a really nice black/purple dress if i remember correctly, picked the red dress at the beginning and so on.

Jun 30, 2017
I've got no problem with the clothing options, it makes sense considering the way the bad path Ashley is developing but you are kind of pushed into it if you're walking the line between good and bad which is unfortunate.
With the makeup (the eyeshadow) though it's mostly when the game displays the full character model that it looks too intense. Sort of like Ashley's turned evil or something.
I wouldn't mind that being altered but otherwise I'm good.

Reactions: JC23

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Seems like i am the only one who really likes the purple top and black dress look with a lot of makeup. I think it fits the bad girl theme perfectly.
But i guess i am alone on this :FeelsBadMan:
Don't worry - you are not alone. I like it too.

Reactions: mav2099

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
what part of it is "bad girl" ? if by "bad" you mean whore,then yes. jess is prime example of typical "bad girl" but i don't recall her being whore or wearing such outfit
You can. Well, indirectly. If you have more Bad points than Good you get the 'sexy' outfit.
as far as i remeber you choose and it's have nothing to do with points. you get them from shopping with jess,then choose to use new clothes or stick to your old.
second evoltion of clothes is what we see and "good girl" clothes now actually sexy

Last edited:

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Did the good path end with the hospital scene or did i something wrong?
Also am i the only one who wants Jessica and Dave to be a couple? They seem to be made for each other.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
@Sarahzero well in my playthrough where Ashley is totally on good girl path i really like the influence she has on Jessica. Im interested in future storyline where i hope we will be able to get more and more Jessica on the good path and probably swatting her with Dave will be one of the ways to do that after things she said in the hospital. Kinda like my own storyline that i could create with the options in the game, where Ashley is faithful, good and help around other people get better. Smart writing by the dev overall. Dont know what i will do about Eve, she was a Biatch in my playthrough because i didnt want to do anything with the buffed tv douche at the beginning and seduce him, she kinda woked up when the accident happened but maybe too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarahzero

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
what part of it is "bad girl" ? if by "bad" you mean whore,then yes. jess is prime example of typical "bad girl" but i don't recall her being whore or wearing such outfit
Well if you look at the way Eva wants to make the bad girl route, then you can clearly understand that she is going for the whore theme. Even in the end of 8.0 its slightly hinted that youll need to get a lot of money and you need to get it fast. And you just lost your job at the bookstore. Whats the fastest answer? Prostitution or asking more from your sugardaddy.

Reactions: SomeThrowawayAye
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes