StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Due to popular request, Eva toned down Ash's make-up.
She has like no eyes.. it just one big black smear.
Can anybody post a compare picture with this one and the one we have in the game as of this moment?
So i can tell the difference please.:happyblush
(i just dont want to download the whole game again)

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Holy cow, Mega became a joke in such a short period of time. I haven't used it all week, then I went to download this and it told me I wouldn't be able to download because it overshot my "quota".
I'm having other issues with Mega lately.

Regularly that the download overshoots the actual size by quite the margin (like 300MB files download 500MB and then turn up corrupted, etc) and unending "decrypting" message that never finishes.

I tried it with and without the Mega plugins too. Issues with both pure website and plugin based site.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I'm having other issues with Mega lately.

Regularly that the download overshoots the actual size by quite the margin (like 300MB files download 500MB and then turn up corrupted, etc) and unending "decrypting" message that never finishes.

I tried it with and without the Mega plugins too. Issues with both pure website and plugin based site.
Just use MegaDownloader(go to reddit/megalinks for link to it).

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Yeah but I still think the old one is better for the full bad route though, it fits her more imo. I guess I'll wait till the next release, maybe I wont give a shit about the change in the end

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah but I still think the old one is better for the full bad route though, it fits her more imo. I guess I'll wait till the next release, maybe I wont give a shit about the change in the end
Yeah new one is a little cleaner, its still a little to dark for me personally but its such a minor thing anyway.
Thanks for the comparison pictures.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
She looks like a hideous clown on both, really wish I could choose for her not to wear the heavy make up if she does not go full slut.

iamamuser

Sep 26, 2017
Still think the earrings are little over the top imo. Anyway, are there any other games with a female protagonist like GGGB?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I like the new look better though I'd opted against the big earrings and her fake neck tattoo aswell. But ultimately it's still Eva's choice I don't have any say in it because i'm not a patron of hers. I still love the story and art it's fresh take from all other corruption games.

relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
for whore old better , good girl no need make up like this.)

with new make up looks like old bitch , old - more sensitive for my.

Last edited:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Also the earrings looks fine to me. I like them, not too shiny but pretty common earrings, to each his own I guess

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes