iamamuser

Sep 26, 2017
yes,but there are scnes that you CAN have in one playthrough,but if req points met. eve shower fingering is prime example. also jess blush scenes req. you to have bad AND good points
blush scene?

Apparently v0.8 DLC version (0.9 preview) is coming out tomorrow for $30 patreons. "This version will contain some scenes featuring Ashley trying to solve her problems with the gangbangers, a visit to Ethan's house and something special for those who still are in a relationship with Eric."

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Yes but there is literally no way for one person to get ALL the scenes in one playthrough, since there are scenes that conflict with each other, thus making it so that there is no "perfect" way to play the game.
Have anyone tried what happens if you max cheat both good and bad stats, will you be able to pick and choose?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Have anyone tried what happens if you max cheat both good and bad stats, will you be able to pick and choose?
Some paths are mutually exclusive like after the truth or dare game you either go with Jack or Tyrone or if you go with Jack you can't have the foursome with Eva.
Also the points are really not that important. You never need the maximum possible amount like in some other games.

theerage1

May 9, 2017
Some paths are mutually exclusive like after the truth or dare game you either go with Jack or Tyrone or if you go with Jack you can't have the foursome with Eva.
Also the points are really not that important. You never need the maximum possible amount like in some other games.
what foursome with eva

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
It really depends. Some of the paths are based on having at least a certain value, some are based on being below a certain value, and some are just based on your previous decisions. I've played around with them, largely just so I can keep Ash's wardrobe to my personal tastes, editing her good/bad up and down as I see fit for any given fork in the road.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I edited the script a bit to make the bad options a little more potent. I raised them from +1 to +2. Guaranteed to get a bad girl every time. I think this is one of the best games I've played in quite a while. The bad girl is definitely a lot more fun than the good girl.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes