Nbd24

Oct 14, 2017
hmmm you need to have a somewhat balanced good-bad number to unlock the first scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And for the second
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope it helped, but mainly just experience with the dialogues

Reactions: Hjort
Jan 25, 2017

The v0.8 DLC version is coming out tomorrow for +$30 patrons.

(Just a reminder, "DLC" is just a flashy nickname, this version contains some scenes that will be part of the v0.9 release).

This version will contain some scenes featuring Ashley trying to solve her problems with the gangbangers, a visit to Ethan's house and something special for those who still are in a relationship with Eric.

Kisses!

Damn... :( We most likely don't have that coming for us

Reactions: Cirro84

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
(Just a reminder, "DLC" is just a flashy nickname, this version contains some scenes that will be part of the v0.9 release).
I think is better to wait until 0.9, that way you get more content if you haven't played the DLC ver.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I just wanna leave some praise here for EvaKiss (and her team if she has one?). The updates are regular and content packed. All the work with branching dialogues, interactions, and scenes make this absolutely amazing. Not only that, but the dialogue and text isn't a grammatical/spelling nightmare, the characters make sense and are developed, and I actually care about the story and what happens to each person. Of course, the art is top notch too.

When you compare this to something like Summertime Saga even, this game outshines it in my opinion. The latter has more characters, but to be honest, everything is so linear, and the character/storyline bloat really makes progress of any kind pretty stunted.
Totally agree. Tbh I think quality wise this is one of the best if not the best nsfw game on Patreon. The story is so deep and with so many branches that I'm impressed she managed to keep everything under control. It's pretty sad to see games far worse (shallow and with little content) get more support (big brother for example)
PS: also where is the banner "gggb fan"? I want it in my signature :)

Last edited:

Nbd24

Oct 14, 2017
Maybe, but I wouldn't complain if someone uploaded DLC/Preview version before the full 0.9. :p

Though I guess the chances are pretty low as only a little more than 50 people have access to it.
Has to be some benevolent high-class, aristocrat member willing to share the DLC :D (joking, but...i tried)

Reactions: Feren

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Totally agree. Tbh I think quality wise this is one of the best if not the best nsfw game on Patreon. The story is so deep and with so many branches that I'm impressed she managed to keep everything under control. It's pretty sad to see games far worse (shallow and with little content) get more support (big brother for example)
PS: also where is the banner "gggb fan"? I want it in my signature :)
Here

Reactions: Mwanted

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hey, well yeah, i requested him to do it using Jessica only. Feel free to request him to do one yourself.

Nope, thats Jessica.
Oh, ok, my bad, thanks for the clarification.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I just did ask Krull even before reading your answers :D
Check it out:

Reactions: Nbd24
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes