Brickman

May 26, 2017
Here are the answers for you:

The 6 main routes revolving around what happens with these guys. They are 1) Good ash, no eve. 2) Bad ash no Eve. 3) Good ash bad eve 4) Bad Ash Bad Eve 5) No ash no eve dave gets jumped 6) no ash bad eve dave gets jumped

Routes 5, and 6 you don't have sex with these guys at all or reluctantly suck wilsons dick then blow him off after that.

Minor variables that subtly change the dialogue, and some of the corresponding pics are: Did you suck wilsons dick in the club, do you take drugs, tats / piercings, how you react to what he says. Your good girl / bad girl level determines the clothes you wear when meeting Wilson. There may be variables I missed, but you get the picture.
Holy shit 6 routes only for that branch of the game. The amount of complexity in this game keeps getting better and better.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
New post on patreon showing a rework (i guess, not sure tho) of Ashley's mom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nbd24

Oct 14, 2017
Rework? Hmmm I can't notice any change, or maybe she has something planned for the character in 0.9 and wants to tease us with it

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Damn, I'm just thinking about one thing, but if we were able to play a side story of GGGB as Ashley's mom POV or in a sequel or something from Eva's talented work, that could be insanely good too :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Chel

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Damn, I'm just thinking about one thing, but if we were able to play a side story of GGGB as Ashley's mom POV or in a sequel or something from Eva's talented work, that could be insanely good too :heartcoveredeyes:
Or as Ash bf Eric in Somalia giving all the girls some "humanitarian aid" :test:

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Jessicas story would be really fucking hot too.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Uhm, I don't agree. Jessica is too one dimensional compared to Ashley, the story won't be as good and deep.
One character that I suggested when Eva asked Patrons some ideas was Iris, Eric's sister: we know little about her, and I suspect there's something dark going on with her father.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Uhm, I don't agree. Jessica is too one dimensional compared to Ashley, the story won't be as good and deep.
But Jessica does have a deep story? You could cover her relationship with Jack and Evas BF. How she turned out like that and so on.
Plus, i mostly meant that as that her story would be hot because she has that slutty/party girl attitude.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes