Brickman

May 26, 2017
Jessica sounds like the most interesting charecter for a spin off game. Iris seems kind of boring, maybe because we don't much about her yet, and I'm not much into MILFs. Jessica is hot as fuck and I'm sure she has a million sex stories to tell. It could be interesting seeing her life prior to the start of GGGB, only bad thing is that the choices you made there wouldn't translate in a different Jessica in the actual game. So it would most likely be a showcase of her slutty past with no story-shaping choices.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
milf content is coming???:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Alright, alt link for 0.8 PC version:

Edit: As this is from my pc, there are plenty of saves in the save folder of the game, feel free to delete/use them as you want to

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Also, I dont have access to the poll, but here is the other patreon post

How is Ashley's dad doing in your playthrough?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Is it just me that think his belt on the third pic is way to low? I'ts freaking me out. Like its one button to low.
It feels like he is trying to act hip and cool by having his pants very low, and i fucking love it. Its so funny. ( i know that this is unintentional tho)

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Amaru23

Aug 26, 2017
Alright, alt link for 0.8 PC version:

Edit: As this is from my pc, there are plenty of saves in the save folder of the game, feel free to delete/use them as you want to
Is the 0.8 DLC included?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How is Ashley's dad doing in your playthrough?
I play both paths, IMO Good path needs more exposition, I find his degradation in the Bad route more fleshed out so far.
It's the same with most npcs, I think Evakiss enjoys more writing for the Bad girl route than writing for the Good girl one, there are some good scenes in GG, but BG has more "meat" so far.
Anyway I'm more interested in Ash's mom, hope to see some action with her in the next update.

Reactions: Nbd24

px305

May 6, 2017
Well she knows that her father is a sugar daddy and hates him because of that. I dont think that he has harassed her.
Well maybe it has to do something with Eric's mother? I can tell Eric's sister knows that his father is a perv with a dark side. I find this the most interesting story in the game.

Reactions: Nbd24

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So what does the DLC contain?

Played the previous release and glad to see the dev has remained on top form. We need more female devs/writers, as its those who know how to get us revved up the most in real life.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes