Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
any chance someone could post the dlc for mac please
If its not available, post a request. Read the rules man - 2.2.1

Reactions: Bloo

othello

May 30, 2017
And you get the options to tell him about the cuckening during the Skype scene?
Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I tried again, unfortunately I didn't find a save to get to that scene. Maybe someone updates the walktrough, so we may be able to find all scenes when playing it through a few times.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
help my game keep crashing when Iris handed me a magazine about Jack :(
You need to replay the beach scene from the start if you're using a save after that. The dev added a new variable in the last update that is relevant to that magazine scene. Or you just can click "Ignore" and the game will keep playing. Most of those errors happen when you use an old save and a new variable has been introduuced in the new update.

othello

May 30, 2017
And you get the options to tell him about the cuckening during the Skype scene?
Seems you are right. I got a scene as I wrote but there was no cuckolding. I again tried with 'open relationship' and then Ash phantasized about being fucked by Wilson's big cock. She fucked Wilson before that but not this college boy. Maybe there are other outcomes depending on whom Ash fucked or not.

Richard Anderson

Jul 5, 2017
You need to replay the beach scene from the start if you're using a save after that. The dev added a new variable in the last update that is relevant to that magazine scene. Or you just can click "Ignore" and the game will keep playing. Most of those errors happen when you use an old save and a new variable has been introduuced in the new update.
Thanks Bro!!

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017

"Just a little update. I'm finishing up v0.9 and the Alpha should be ready by Monday or Tuesday, if everything goes as planned! Stay tuned and, as always, thanks for your support! (by the way, I'd recommend those who have played the DLC to use a save from v0.8 t avoid conflicts with new variables)."

Soon. c:

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes