U

User_166761

This game is slowly becoming my favorite due to a mix of the dev being very consistent, the corruption being very well done, and the story becoming greater in scope as we progress (choices do matter here), the opposite of what happens with games like Dreams of Desire, which seem to start ambitiously and end up as little more than a railroaded series of CGs.

It's the first game here that reminds me of Japanese VNs regarding how "finished" it is starting to look.

Reactions: Namco15

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Seems to me like the Alpha cuts off right before a meetup with Doug. I feel like this'll be there in the Beta, or the full release of 0.9 as the plan to meet up seems to be immediate rather than a 'next day' thing.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Man, Eva really pulled out all the stops with this update. The story is progressing at a really good pace, and we're getting much appreciated lewd content. I wasn't expecting the amount of Lesbian scenes we got, I was certain Evakiss was gonna hold off on them for at least one update, but nope. I'm glad she's not stingy with the content.

Content wise, I can't complain. It's a solid update... but nothing in this world is perfect, so let me air some of my minor grievances with you, my fellow Fappers. I'm over this Cholos storyline. It's so convoluted, and unnecessary that I wish time spend developing that story would be used on something else. There's plenty of other characters that need a shot in the arm right now. Dad, Doug, even Tyrone. I know we got lots of Lesbian content, but there's still more girls to seduce. Mom, Iris, Natasha. I think mom even mentioned that her lover Anderson Cooper had a daughter. I don't know. Maybe I just hate this storyline so much, that I'd rather see pretty much any other thing.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Man, Eva really pulled out all the stops with this update. The story is progressing at a really good pace, and we're getting much appreciated lewd content. I wasn't expecting the amount of Lesbian scenes we got, I was certain Evakiss was gonna hold off on them for at least one update, but nope. I'm glad she's not stingy with the content.

Content wise, I can't complain. It's a solid update... but nothing in this world is perfect, so let me air some of my minor grievances with you, my fellow Fappers. I'm over this Cholos storyline. It's so convoluted, and unnecessary that I wish time spend developing that story would be used on something else. There's plenty of other characters that need a shot in the arm right now. Dad, Doug, even Tyrone. I know we got lots of Lesbian content, but there's still more girls to seduce. Mom, Iris, Natasha. I think mom even mentioned that her lover Anderson Cooper had a daughter. I don't know. Maybe I just hate this storyline so much, that I'd rather see pretty much any other thing.
Thx God you don't get to decide then. "let's do all lesbian content becasue I won't ever have enough of it and cut the rest because I don't like it"..do you hear yourself?
The storyline of this game, even not counting all the awesome branching there is, is probably the best there is of all the nsfw games in Patreon.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes