Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I won't spoil, but looking at the future my most interesting branches for me are becoming:

- The gang part (I didn't like it at the start but It's becoming interesting\fun to follow)
- What Ashley will do if she choses to keep going fo college (= need for money content + hopefully school/teachers content )
- Development on the Ashley\Mod\Ethan triangle

And that's only for semi-naughty Ashley, I've yet to do a full run with good or semi-good Ashley or to see what happens if Dave can recover himself

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
And what do you think everyone who's just interested in the lesbian content has been doing? You're only getting a very, very small taste of what we've had.
I never played this for lesbian scenes, since it wasn't even there in the beggining and was only introduced in the last couple of updates. At least you guys enjoy this.

This update isn't for me, but if it is for you, then, yay!

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I never played this for lesbian scenes, since it wasn't even there in the beggining and was only introduced in the last couple of updates. At least you guys enjoy this.

This is a multi-fetish game with a large cast of characters, so for the people who are only into a specific fetish (lesbian, incest, cheating, she-male or whatever) or interested just in a couple of characters –not saying this is your case, but it has been pointed out in some of the previous messages- some updates are bound to be disappointing.

I think the developer tries to find an equilibrium, for example this update we had sex scenes with Eric, Eva, Enrico’s thugs, Jessica and Jack, while last update the list was Arthur, Jasmin, Dave (kind of, sexy drawing), Eva and Wilson… so only Eva, the most liked female character among patrons, repeated; but taking in consideration that there are 20+ characters and some are clearly in a slow-burn story path (Tyrone or all the incest route for example), it’s clear that some updates can fall far from a specific taste. Personally I think the “it’s not for me but if it’s for you then yay” attitude is the way to go about it, really.

Reactions: Kaparzo and dbp5ca
T

TMWSTW

Yeah, I get that. But consider that for us it wasn't just the last update, it was every update except the last two. Being teased by a fun game with cool mechanics, good writing and likable female characters that literally had no appealing erotic content.
I'm just saying remember to try and have some perspective.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I supported this game from the get go, when i discovered it it was in v0.2 or 0.3, and I'm glad to see how it has been growing and the support it has been getting. Reading comments in this forum makes me assured when I think this is hands down the best erotic game in the Patreon scene. It definetely deserves a popular games section in this forum.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Yeah, I get that. But consider that for us it wasn't just the last update, it was every update except the last two. Being teased by a fun game with cool mechanics, good writing and likable female characters that literally had no appealing erotic content.
I'm just saying remember to try and have some perspective.
I mean, I wasn't even complaining. I just pointed out a fact, which was that I would only enjoy half of this update. It wasn't a rant or anything. I even put it behind spoilers.

By the way, the "this update isn't for me, but if it is for you, then, yay" wasn't even ironic. I'm glad different people enjoy this game. It motivates the developer, which is a good thing.

This is a multi-fetish game with a large cast of characters, so for the people who are only into a specific fetish (lesbian, incest, cheating, she-male or whatever) or interested just in a couple of characters –not saying this is your case, but it has been pointed out in some of the previous messages- some updates are bound to be disappointing.

I think the developer tries to find an equilibrium, for example this update we had sex scenes with Eric, Eva, Enrico’s thugs, Jessica and Jack, while last update the list was Arthur, Jasmin, Dave (kind of, sexy drawing), Eva and Wilson… so only Eva, the most liked female character among patrons, repeated; but taking in consideration that there are 20+ characters and some are clearly in a slow-burn story path (Tyrone or all the incest route for example), it’s clear that some updates can fall far from a specific taste. Personally I think the “it’s not for me but if it’s for you then yay” attitude is the way to go about it, really.
See my answer above the quote.

By the way, I'm into cheating, so at least one scene involving Ash and a male character will be to my tastes.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
See my answer above the quote.
I wasn’t being ironic either. I was truly commending you for your attitude about the issue of part of the content not being to your tastes. As I said it’s a multi-fetish multi-character game (and personally I think it’s one of its stronger points) so is gonna be difficult that all the content of every update is relevant to everybody, I think is best to take it the way you do it.

Reactions: thedude
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes