mav2099

May 28, 2017
Best. Game. Ever. There was so much content.
This update was by far the best one, yet. Kudos to the dev, Eva Kiss, for a job well done. He/She keeps delivering quality work every single time. By and far the best game out there.
I downloaded this latest update to my laptop instead of by big desktop where I have all of my saves. So I had to start over with a fresh game. I have lost count the number of times I have played this game, but thought that I had seen every path...that is until I started this last run through from the beginning. The game and Ashley went a completely different way than I had seen yet. Something like that make playing this game over and over again exciting every time.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
sex wise this wasnt an update for me, even if i liked the Skype scene. There was however alot of goon non-sex scenes in this update with mom and Ethan and a very touching scene with Jessica. I hope she dont drop the incest route with her dad though although it seems she have.

skybbc

May 5, 2017
Could someone please upload an Android version? My PC just died and I've been waiting for this update for a long time

Nbd24

Oct 14, 2017
She's a pretty gifted storyteller, I'll give her that. Does she also do the artwork? And I'm thinking Eva, Ashley's friend, is somewhat inspired from Eva Kiss, like her appearance or idk something else :p

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yes she does the artwork. I wouldent read into much similarities between Eva and evakiss, you can always ask her on patreon :)

Reactions: Nbd24
Jun 30, 2017
sex wise this wasnt an update for me, even if i liked the Skype scene. There was however alot of goon non-sex scenes in this update with mom and Ethan and a very touching scene with Jessica. I hope she dont drop the incest route with her dad though although it seems she have.
Honestly I am glad that the incest storyline has taken a backseat in terms of development so far because there is just so much of it in the NSFW gaming scene so to see other aspects of the game being prioritised is fine with me.
But, regardless of that, I'm certain it hasn't been dropped. The game just branches a lot and Eva has to find a way to build that story organically.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
As someone who is in love with the 100% bad run, i fucking loved this update. All the scenes were so fucking hot, the storytelling was amazing and i love where this is going even more. Ashley getting new boobs will be amazing.
If i had to ask for something more then it would be that i wouldve loved to get more new instagram posts up. Like, maybe of the new tattoos or the piercing. Or her finding a workaround to posts lewd pics online.

Since 0.9 is already this huge in its alpha stage, i cant wait to see what EvaKiss has in store for us for 1.0

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Kroot

Jan 25, 2017
This keeps getting better and better. Hope EvaKiss can keep the threads together, there's so much going on.
The F/F action is way beyond hot. Funny Ash didn't notice that Eva had shaved between the first and second time (maybe Eva is taking heed and going a bit wild).

Reactions: mav2099 and dbp5ca

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Yeah, I get that. But consider that for us it wasn't just the last update, it was every update except the last two. Being teased by a fun game with cool mechanics, good writing and likable female characters that literally had no appealing erotic content.
I'm just saying remember to try and have some perspective.
So you only like lesbian content?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The scene in the street, if you like to corrupt the MC and doing nasty stuff to degrade her then you gotta love this :heartcoveredeyes:
I got it in my semi-corrupt run, I cannot believe she used that character ahah (patrons know what I'm talking about, she joked about him being a rework of Eric :D)
(didn't get a sex scene though)

Jeremy666

Oct 11, 2017
I cant seem to get the game to work past the .8 update. Even with this new one, the game menu will flash on the screen and then close. Any reason this is? How can I fix this?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Guys remember that when playing a alpha or beta release is good practice to *load* saves from final releases (so in this case from 0.8 final). I've reorganised my saves when I started from scratch with a few different runs, I suggest you do the same (for example I dedicated the first 20 pages to one run, from 20 to 40 to the second and so on)

Another trick that I discovered, feel free to add it in the first post: if you want to reset the information on the "already read text" (cause you want to start a brand new game and let the game think you didn't read a thing yet) you have to delete the persistent file (it's called "persistent") both in the "appdata" ("c:\user\"youruser"\appdata\roaming\renpy\gggb) folder AND in the game/saves directory of the game itself :) (deleting saves doesn't work)

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes