OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Here are both images in one before/after

Idk what you guys think about her new makeup, I like it but I also liked the old one, I wish Eva would keep the heavy makeup for the full bad Ashley path and the new one for the neutral route e.g. What do you guys think about it?

New one looks much better. Sith lords are cool and all but the old one just looked a bit off.
There's a another navel piercing? When I went into the tattoo parlor for the second make-over, I didn't have the option for it, even though Ash mentioned getting another. Only the tattoo options were available. My "bad girl" score was at 18 or 19 and I had the first navel piercing.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
An actual wt is nearly impossible at the moment with all the different paths. What would be possible is to collect the new scenes each update and put a description in the op on how to unlock them. That way, you don't miss any content.
But part of the fun of the game is to play "your" game. GGGB is pretty unique in this regard.

Last edited:

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
tbh the 2 most easiest paths are either 100% good or 100% bad runs, both have quite interesting storylines too. Other than that there are just some minor differences, like "if you go on the bad run, will you corrupt Eva aswell?" and "will you let jack sleep with you". I dont play the good storyline myself so idk what happens there tbh.
TL;DR Id either recommend you do the 100% Good or 100% Bad run, or choose whatever options your like and dont care about the Good/Bad points. There is no correct way to playing this game.

Reactions: Sarahzero

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
game will lock you out of content.
specific scenes req specific points.
Yes but there is literally no way for one person to get ALL the scenes in one playthrough, since there are scenes that conflict with each other, thus making it so that there is no "perfect" way to play the game.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Yes but there is literally no way for one person to get ALL the scenes in one playthrough
yes,but there are scnes that you CAN have in one playthrough,but if req points met. eve shower fingering is prime example. also jess blush scenes req. you to have bad AND good points

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes