ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Holy cow, Mega became a joke in such a short period of time. I haven't used it all week, then I went to download this and it told me I wouldn't be able to download because it overshot my "quota".

yayamon

May 15, 2017
Holy cow, Mega became a joke in such a short period of time. I haven't used it all week, then I went to download this and it told me I wouldn't be able to download because it overshot my "quota".
Yeah I had that happen to me... luckily I use a proxy software and just changed my location but I can see how that would be a problem :(

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Yeah I had that happen to me... luckily I use a proxy software and just changed my location but I can see how that would be a problem :(
...or get a Real Debrid account. Premium access to around 50 hosters (including MEGA) for 2.50-4.00€ per month. I have used this service for the last 3 months and 95% percent of that time it worked flawless.

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
I just wanna leave some praise here for EvaKiss (and her team if she has one?). The updates are regular and content packed. All the work with branching dialogues, interactions, and scenes make this absolutely amazing. Not only that, but the dialogue and text isn't a grammatical/spelling nightmare, the characters make sense and are developed, and I actually care about the story and what happens to each person. Of course, the art is top notch too.

When you compare this to something like Summertime Saga even, this game outshines it in my opinion. The latter has more characters, but to be honest, everything is so linear, and the character/storyline bloat really makes progress of any kind pretty stunted.

Reactions: lockf117

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I dont really know what the f is going on with her make up. I mean I can consider some players think it's too much for a daily life or whatever but I think it suits her and fits to her new personality/changes so Id personally like to keep the make up as it is right now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The changes in make up have to be a bit more subtle, the same goes for tatoos, tattoos are fine, going every couple of days to get one is pathological.
If you go full Bad Girl route she looks pretty much like a cheap whore in 0.8, the new outfit + make up + tattoos + piercings.
Better keep that for a streetwalker ending.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
What are you talking about? In this case we're talking about bad Ashley so yeah, we won't see her with this makeup on the good/neutral route, obviously

In any case it would appear Eva's talking about small variations on Ashley's makeup so it wont be a big deal hopefully

Last edited:
Reactions: Chel

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
implying there is only one way to play the game. hint: it isn't. in the context of half of the paths,this changes make no sense whatsoever.
Nobody implied anything. He is talking only about the 100% bad girl route for which that makeup look really works.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
implying there is only one way to play the game. hint: it isn't. in the context of half of the paths,this changes make no sense whatsoever.
It is hand drawn art. She can't change it to fit every possible nuance in the story. We have to make some compromises for progress. It is the same deal with the clothes.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
What are you talking about? In this case we're talking about bad Ashley so yeah
then we should define "bad" from the start to avoid confusion. because for me, bad = bad points,not fucking with everyone she met. i have as much bad points as i have good. i never fucked with any1 except eric and eva only "teas&noplease" and yet ash have look like a whore. that's what triggers me,because for me that make no sense.

Sep 10, 2017
I played this back in 0.2 or something and the dev promised some impregnation, is this in yet? I couldn't find any changelog to find out myself.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes