Retsom

Nov 26, 2017
the game always crashes in the main menu.

it´s not just this one, it´s all renpy games, can anyone help?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It's just a way for devs to keep track, it isn't like a norm or something like that.
I assumed as much.

I mean... you do get the option not to fuck anyone. If you find Jack to much of a player, the thugs to rapey, and the BF dad too disgusting you can spend most of the early game slowly/vanilla fucking Doug. Maybe a 3some.

I think one shouldn't view it as "good girl decides to go bat shit crazy", but rather "good girl decides to live sexuality to its fullest in a world withouth STDs". Let's be honest, if sex had no risk at all, we'd all be less reluctant to have sex with handsome strangers or 1st dates.
I doubt that.

while i do the pure lesbian routes...i DID do a fully good girl celibate route..yes..you can..zero sex..ever..totally focused on college and such no tat's no piercings no boob-job...i just wanted to see what it was like...it eventually got my gal fired from the advertising job because she denied the boss..lol..rapey men always win :(
At first I through a healthy professional career path on this game was possible...

Reactions: Killerqueen21

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
That's a missed opportunity. There definitely should've been an option to continue working at the agency if Ashley did well at her job even without fucking the boss.

Reactions: Dysphorika

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That's a missed opportunity. There definitely should've been an option to continue working at the agency if Ashley did well at her job even without fucking the boss.
hmm..i did the celibate good girl college and career path way back in v0-24...so if its changed since then..may have to try again..

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Well it's complicated, you need the whore (or bimbo) outfit, for which you need 9- good points at 169R and at 266H you need 15+ so you have to gain at least 6 good points inbetween (while doing Ethan's plan or Dad or cheat on Dave)
Never know this is possible... Next challenge for me XD
I don't know that this is possible. There is a scene there yes, where you fuck Dave and confess your slutty nature... but that doesn't end with an open relationship, Dave will just break up with you. I'm not sure the guide is correct here.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
lol that wasnt an update.. it was the preview.. the previews are always just 1 or 2 scnees.

Plus.. the bigger the game gets, the harder it is to tie it all together.
I'm positive the last update (if v.30 is indeed the last update) will be massive, tying up all loose ends and giving the assorted characters their endings on whatever path they wound up going. That would explain why the last few updates have been so paltry.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
When it comes to GGGB ending at 0.3 (give or take) I have some mixed feelings... have had all the following thoughts.

1) Damn, that sucks. I want this story to go on forever.

2) How are all the characters going to get a wrap up in such a short time?

3) Perhaps Eva will move on to another project. Maybe it will be GGGB related, and maybe it's not all bad news.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
You mean from her own father,not from her sugar daddy? Can you tell me then,how to make her have a relationship with her father,because i never find out how to do it - i find how to have relationship with almost all other guys,even her sugar daddy(Arthur),but never found how to have relationship with her own father and i want to try this too,so i will be very thankful if you tell me how to do it!
be good with him and support him when its possible.

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
When it comes to GGGB ending at 0.3 (give or take) I have some mixed feelings... have had all the following thoughts.

1) Damn, that sucks. I want this story to go on forever.

2) How are all the characters going to get a wrap up in such a short time?

3) Perhaps Eva will move on to another project. Maybe it will be GGGB related, and maybe it's not all bad news.
1) Count your lucky stars that we'll actually have a real ending instead of the game dragging on forever until the code is such a jumbled, buggy mess of branches and dead ends that the author burns out trying to keep all the threads together and abandons the project altogether or turns it into a milking machine with smaller, increasingly disappointing updates released each month.

2) Hopefully once an ending is made, follow-up updates will focus on connecting the remaining threads into the ending.

3) The author expressed interest in making a new game with a gritty/low-fantasy setting, if I remember correctly.

kaneqc

Apr 7, 2019
It actually does, good Ash answered politely meeting Ryan at the gym, wearing the "good" outfit, during the coffee with Ryan complemented him "handsome & successful", then don't go on the trip with him. In the end good Ash kept the job without fucking the boss.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I don't know that this is possible. There is a scene there yes, where you fuck Dave and confess your slutty nature... but that doesn't end with an open relationship, Dave will just break up with you. I'm not sure the guide is correct here.
You are right, the scene is broken and always fails.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes