Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've only got 2 saves so my endings are easy and very vanilla.

I got an Eve playthough and a reformed Jess playthrough.

Those are the only 2 i've had Ash have sex with and stayed faithful to both in their saves. No complications for me.

Reactions: TomberryDude

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
The very next click:

View attachment 395808

I think she's referring to making Eric believe that he's the father, but it's still unclear. It might need to be reworded.
That's exactly what she's referring to. In that entire monologue, she is only thinking about her relationship with Eric, and how things aren't as easy due to her being pregnant with her Dad's child. The line of text in your image makes no sense in if it isn't also about him, because her Dad has already been told about her pregnancy.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
That's exactly what she's referring to. In that entire monologue, she is only thinking about her relationship with Eric, and how things aren't as easy due to her being pregnant with her Dad's child. The line of text in your image makes no sense in if it isn't also about him, because her Dad has already been told about her pregnancy.
I can get onboard with that. Although, she did fuck one or two guys after that. (I forget whom.) (It'd be fucked up if it turned out she had a little brown baby.)

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
Now that someone brought up the "orange man bad" response I think we can move on before they go full reeeeee. It's the circle of liiiiiife And it moves us alllllll...

so I was hoping someone could simply tell me if there are any options that are restricted based on how many opposite points you have? Say you wanna do something good and you have the points needed, but you also need less than X bad points?

Kristal

Feb 20, 2019
very tired of people trying to force "Orange Man Bad" into EVERY CONVERSION EVER. That just makes them norma
I didn't say if trump bad or good. It's just your subjective interpritation of my words guys. Kanye - trump meeting was the funniest event in the recent years. Whole internet was memeing it. I'm just refering to it, not a big deal. :sneaky: And yes if you didn't like my joke it's fine but don't be rude and stop implying that there is some political agenda.:)

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I can get onboard with that. Although, she did fuck one or two guys after that. (I forget whom.) (It'd be fucked up if it turned out she had a little brown baby.)
I see your point, but I wouldn't worry about it being someone else's child. I'm confident that Eva would never tease a pregnancy with Dad only to have it actually be with someone else. She knows people would be upset, which she most probably wants to avoid.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I didn't say if trump bad or good. It's just your subjective interpritation of my words guys. Kanye - trump meeting was the funniest event in the recent years. Whole internet was memeing it. I'm just refering to it, not a big deal. :sneaky: And yes if you didn't like my joke it's fine but don't be rude and stop implying that there is some political agenda.:)
You said the dialogue from a Trump caricature would be cringy, you never even implied the connection between Kanye and Trump, and it was, like every forced Trump joke, bad. No one is being rude, you just can’t handle criticism.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
You said the dialogue from a Trump caricature would be cringy, you never even implied the connection between Kanye and Trump, and it was, like every forced Trump joke, bad. No one is being rude, you just can’t handle criticism.
And what was the critisism? The "sick of seeing his name" part? That's a personal issue, why should anyone care if one person gets triggered seeing Trump's name? That was rude and uncalled for but whatever that's internet for ya, someone always's gonna be a dick for no reason, I think we can all move along now.

4.70 star(s) 375 Votes