Brickman

May 26, 2017
Seems like Eva Kiss has finally revealed her face in her last post. Damn I'm really tempted to see... And I can't wait for the endings... These are exciting times for GGGB, too bad it's ending already, but I'd hate it to remain unfinished like the majority of games in here are. I can't wait to see the finished piece.

harrio1

Jul 8, 2017
So does anyone know of roughly how to and when the ''TV show interview'' event happens? I did not understand it from reading the scene walkthrough, thx in advance!

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
So does anyone know of roughly how to and when the ''TV show interview'' event happens? I did not understand it from reading the scene walkthrough, thx in advance!
You can't be in the gang and you need 10+ fame. Then you get a phonecall right after you plan for Arthur's birthday party (275H in the scene guide). Accept and you are in!

popple

Jul 18, 2018
Why is that? :unsure:
i share the idea it would be unethical : EK posted her face for her patreons, not in a public forum.
the fact some patreons share the updates is already unethical, but an information like her portrait is much more personal.
this is not like the result of her job and the loss of some earnings, showing her face to her patreons was a sign of trust !

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
i share the idea it would be unethical : EK posted her face for her patreons, not in a public forum.
the fact some patreons share the updates is already unethical, but an information like her portrait is much more personal.
this is not like the result of her job and the loss of some earnings, showing her face to her patreons was a sign of trust !
I get what you're saying, although I doubt she gives a fuck if her picture is shared outside patreon. She posted it on the internet and inevitably it's going to leak one way or another in due time. It's also unethical to share original content, intended specifically for paying customers, but it ends up on a platform for pirated content either way. If you're a pirate, you practice moral relativism in more ways than one. :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes