Xill

Jan 10, 2018
That is NOT the problem, I can also avoid getting tattoos. The problem is, you get to decide about almost every important thing in MC's life, but when it comes to getting a tattoo or a boobjob, SHE does it herself and let's you know about it as well. All I can do is to prevent her from doing that. It would be much less annoying if I had an option to decide her attitude against tattoos and boobjobs once and for all.
You can for boobjobs though. Talk to her mom about it, then choose "i dont think its worth it" and im pretty sure thats the end of it.

Reactions: bonerland

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Oh, come on, the fact that she likes to have a lot of sex with many different partners does not make her "evil".))
Of course not, but in any route I played, "bad" Eva becomes a bully and treats Dave like crap.
And in addition to that, right from the start she is cheating on an entirely decent person who is completely devoted to her. And not just an, "oh crap I let this get out of hand," kind of way. Deliberately going behind his back to have sex with multiple people. Yes, that's pretty evil.

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
First, I avoided the game. I'm a little spoiled because of graphics.

But this great story overlooks that.

Fantastic game

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I have just noticed that in the picture in the first post of the thread Ash doesn't wear any swimsuit at all.

Is it even possible in the game? I thought she wears either a black or blue bottom depending on the level of bad points.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
And in addition to that, right from the start she is cheating on an entirely decent person who is completely devoted to her. And not just an, "oh crap I let this get out of hand," kind of way. Deliberately going behind his back to have sex with multiple people. Yes, that's pretty evil.
I'd say it's selfish, not evil. She's not doing it to hurt Dave deliberately, she just discovered things that are more fun to do and pursues them. And she is able to feel shame and regret for her actions later in the story with the help of Ashley. I mean, sure, she's not a great person but she's definitely not Dr. Evil.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I'd say it's selfish, not evil. She's not doing it to hurt Dave deliberately, she just discovered things that are more fun to do and pursues them. And she is able to feel shame and regret for her actions later in the story with the help of Ashley. I mean, sure, she's not a great person but she's definitely not Dr. Evil.
She just a heartless bitch

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
She does feel regret in the path where she reforms, in the paths where she doesn't she does become a complete asshole who even starts acting like a bully from an 80's movie towards Ashley.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
She does feel regret in the path where she reforms, in the paths where she doesn't she does become a complete asshole who even starts acting like a bully from an 80's movie towards Ashley.
Don't do that splitting thing, man. We're talking about the same character after all - Eva, not "good Eva", or "bad Eva", it's one person, who responds in her own way to different circumstances. She can be a bitch or she can be a loving devoted girlfriend - it all depends.. huh, actually it kinda depends on the player :unsure:
So, yeah, if Eva's evil, guess you made her this way x)

Reactions: kaneqc

thalord

Nov 8, 2017
Don't do that splitting thing, man. We're talking about the same character after all - Eva, not "good Eva", or "bad Eva", it's one person, who responds in her own way to different circumstances. She can be a bitch or she can be a loving devoted girlfriend - it all depends.. huh, actually it kinda depends on the player :unsure:
So, yeah, if Eva's evil, guess you made her this way x)
doesn't work that way. being a bitch is a choice

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Holy crap this game is HUGE. I did not expect these many variations. I've done three playthroughs and I've still not done all the possible paths.

Been a long time since I needed 10 pages of saves. I'm usually a take a choice and stick with it guy so this is fucking overkill. Props to you dev. Oh and I really dig the art style too.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Holy crap this game is HUGE. I did not expect these many variations. I've done three playthroughs and I've still not done all the possible paths.

Been a long time since I needed 10 pages of saves. I'm usually a take a choice and stick with it guy so this is fucking overkill. Props to you dev. Oh and I really dig the art style too.
Yeah, wait until you go back to the usuals 3DAZ vns with one path or two :confused:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Yeah, Evan outdone herself with most paths.:)

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes