Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I hope that EvaKiss wraps this game up within a few more updates, and starts another project similar in nature. As in the same art style, the same diverse choice options, the same good/bad possibilities with a female protagonist.

At the same time... New characters, new plot points, new scenes, new everything else.
If we're spitballing ideas, I'd like to see a game where the player controls fraternal twins and is able to corrupt the siblings in interesting ways... possibly even using one to lead the other down a path of lewd behaviour.

x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
Maybe the only non-animated game here that i actually like. Very well written, awesome character development and impact of the choices you make with each character you meet. Looking forward to a new update always.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
a fetish, nothing more.
Allmost all characters in this game aside from two you have mentioned are fetishes made in flesh. Arthur is dirty old man; Eric is cuck (even before his departure), but he can change; Eva is a friend or slut; Iris is naive girl; Tyrone is black stud; Wilson is an asshole... Even Jack is a jock and Jessica is a slut (but they can change). Does it make them worse? And with almost all of the guys MC acts the same (kinda submissive) way. The thing is, she always stops in just the wrong moment (aside from Arthur, but he is disgusting and I don't want to see any content with him). With Jasmine Ashley at least can go the full submissive route and I personally had been looking up for that. And there were hints about the character development too. So... your argument is invalid.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Allmost all characters in this game aside from two you have mentioned are fetishes made in flesh. Arthur is dirty old man; Eric is cuck (even before his departure), but he can change; Eva is a friend or slut; Iris is naive girl; Tyrone is black stud; Wilson is an asshole... Even Jack is a jock and Jessica is a slut (but they can change). Does it make them worse? And with almost all of the guys MC acts the same (kinda submissive) way. The thing is, she always stops in just the wrong moment (aside from Arthur, but he is disgusting and I don't want to see any content with him). With Jasmine Ashley at least can go the full submissive route and I personally had been looking up for that. And there were hints about the character development too. So... your argument is invalid.
All of the characters except for dickgirl have actual, real fleshed out personalities, and will evolve in the story, regardless what you say. Jasmine is just there to have futa fans cry nonstop when the game isn't all about her.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
All of the characters except for dickgirl have actual, real fleshed out personalities, and will evolve in the story, regardless what you say. Jasmine is just there to have futa fans cry nonstop when the game isn't all about her.
You just don't get it, right? Jasmine could have even more character than any of others, but she is barely in the game. A shame, because hints on her story that I saw were definetly more interesting than anything related to Arthur, Iris or Tyrone. And so you know... I don't like dickgirls and futas. I like quality BDSM content and good stories. She had one and hints for other. This is more than I can say about characters I mentioned earlier.

Reactions: Dysphorika

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is there a path where Eve does not become a bimbo after splitting up with Dave? Excluding the path she is in a relationship with Ashley. Jessica has a path where she is a slut and another where she changes her life around, but Eve always seems to go bimbo with Bubba (which is understandable) and Jacob (makes no sense).

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Is there a path where Eve does not become a bimbo after splitting up with Dave? Excluding the path she is in a relationship with Ashley. Jessica has a path where she is a slut and another where she changes her life around, but Eve always seems to go bimbo with Bubba (which is understandable) and Jacob (makes no sense).
When she joins the gang.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
You just don't get it, right? Jasmine could have even more character than any of others, but she is barely in the game. A shame, because hints on her story that I saw were definetly more interesting than anything related to Arthur, Iris or Tyrone. And so you know... I don't like dickgirls and futas. I like quality BDSM content and good stories. She had one and hints for other. This is more than I can say about characters I mentioned earlier.
You could say that for most of the characters that barely appear. Jasmine has the same quality BDSM and good story as 50 Shades of Grey.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Dude, a word of advice, don't bother with this guy, all he seems to be capable of are just blunt insults, whining and repeating the same shit like it made such a compelling arguments last time he said it. I think it's obvious to everyon here why he really hates Jasmine so much, someone even spelled it out already. So yeah, he'll never get cuz he's not even trying to - let it go. Too many jerks on the internet to care about each and every one of them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Dude, a word of advice, don't bother with this guy, all he seems to be capable of are just blunt insults, whining and repeating the same shit like it made such a compelling arguments last time he said it. I think it's obvious to everyon here why he really hates Jasmine so much, someone even spelled it out already. So yeah, he'll never get cuz he's not even trying to - let it go. Too many jerks on the internet to care about each and every one of them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You’re the one who literally called someone not wanting to hear a Trump joke a dick, and when I supported them, you did much the same to me. Or when I pointed out that the only way to have a fling with Jasmine is to not make a big deal about being sexually assaulted by her, you promptly went on a full on appeal to emotion by saying other people in the game are terrible too, as if that had any bearing. Christ, you sound exactly like the sort of person Eva was mocking with the dialogue between Jack and Ashley if you tell him about Hugo’s club.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
It's not an abuse because, if I'm not mistaken, on that occasion Good Ashley (once she feels light-headed by Arthur's spiked wine) can choose to spend the night at Arthur's house or go back to her home. An abuse does not involve a choice.

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes