numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I'm a sucker for this game and I decided to pay the $45 just this month. Not only are the dev diaries very entertaining to read (if you're interested in how GGGB began) and holy fucking God. I think I'm in love.
Please do not post info about Eva in this thread. People interested in that can become patrons themselves.
And besides, it would be off-topic.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Please do not post info about Eva in this thread. People interested in that can become patrons themselves.
I won't. I really respect Eva as a creator and I have enjoyed her game from the start. I haven't found a close second in terms of fun and complexity and I'm rooting for her to succeed (that's the reason I pledged). She asked patrons to be mindful of her personal info so I will (it's bad enough we pirate the updates, but well we're not millionaires and she seems to be ok with it to some extent). I'd encourage everyone who loves GGGB to support Eva Kiss so she can create even more awesome games. Too bad we still have to wait a month to see the endings, can't fucking wait for it to be completed.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
not only even that. i actually don't wanna know who is behind evakiss. as far as revelation/background story goes, it never improved the cause. and i want to handle that with persons the same way.
i've already made my own delusions on who evakiss might be and whatever the truth is, it will never meet my glorified expectations. this can only end in disappointment and that wouldn't be fair to her

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
All right, no pictures of Eva Kiss, but at least is she hideous or cute, the way she stated it in that "the big reveal post"?:LOL:

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
All right, no pictures of Eva Kiss, but at least is she hideous or cute, the way she stated it in that "the big reveal post"?:LOL:
I mean, she looks like a normal girl. She's far, far away from being hideous - definitely more on cute side in that case - but it's not like she's the prettiest girl on the planet.

Reactions: qazxsw80

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry, I know it's silly... but I couldn't resist the temptation to make a joke to everyone who seems to be more interested in Eva Kiss's (beautiful?) face than in her (good!) work as a developer.
I imagine ICSTOR (dev of Milfy City) posting a face reveal and all the people here going nuts like "Is he cute?", "Is he hideous?", "Was he a real man all this time?", "WON'T ANYONE POST PICTURES OF INCSTOR HERE CMON BROS D:"

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes