flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
was more of jasmin (the transsexual) implemented?
There hasn't been any Jasmine content in a while but if I remember correctly the final version of the game will have more of her, whether that means she will have just more scenes or a dedicated ending remains to be seen.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
There hasn't been any Jasmine content in a while but if I remember correctly the final version of the game will have more of her, whether that means she will have just more scenes or a dedicated ending remains to be seen.
More like the "DLCs" for the secondary characters

Reactions: KDXvd

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I think EvaKiss is some EA wageslave, the number of paths and branches in this game is insane compared with your average weg.
Personally I don't think it's too hard too deal with a lot of branches when you've wrote RPG adventures or campaigns, like me, and have to deal, sometimes spontaneously, and in real time (when you're a DM), with a lot of things that may affect a lot with the story. However, it takes more work.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Personally I don't think it's too hard too deal with a lot of branches when you've wrote RPG adventures or campaigns, like me, and have to deal, sometimes spontaneously, and in real time (when you're a DM), with a lot of things that may affect a lot with the story.
I was talking more about the coding part, making several paths on paper is one thing, to code all that without game breaking bugs is rare among non pro devs.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dev knows about the lack of Jasmine content and mentioned she would also get some love. So i am hopping for a nice update for her.
I was talking more about the coding part, making several paths on paper is one thing, coding all that without game breaking bugs is rare among non pro devs.
That is true. She must be quite skilled at coding her game.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I was talking more about the coding part, making several paths on paper is one thing, coding all that without game breaking bugs is rare among non pro devs.
As code, you say to put it to work on Ren'py, organizing branches, add images, text and such? Because it sure gives more work, but would it be too complex? I just know the basics of Ren'py and it doesn't seem hard to deal with, but maybe there's a lot of other issues that I don't know of... As to the time taken, it sure is another issue.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
I was talking more about the coding part, making several paths on paper is one thing, to code all that without game breaking bugs is rare among non pro devs.
It depends on the engine. And this engine is simple. That is why this engine is so popular.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It depends on the engine. And this engine is simple. That is why this engine is so popular.
Sure thing, but most devs doing wegs are amateur coders if anything, just play some games from Patreon and you will see how many have a couple of paths or three max.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Almost three days without a post... What's going on here? I don't think this thread has ever been so sleepy.
Is it because you're all waiting for the redde rationem of this game or because the hype around it has dropped?
Well, whatever the reason I'll try to shake things up a bit by proposing a couple of themes for discussion.
1) Now that approximately 99% of Ashley's story has been told and only the chapter dedicated to the various GGGB endings with the epilogue of her vicissitudes is missing, taking inspiration from the last post (What aspect of GGGB you enjoy the most?) and from the previous ones posted by Eva Kiss on her Patreon page (Scenes You Might Have Missed), I ask you:
What was the scene you liked the most?
2) Since Eva Kiss, for that 1% missing from the story told so far, seems to have planned to add other scenes whose protagonists should be secondary characters who tell Ashley about their sexual performances (on the same line as seen with Arthur and Iris on the sugardaddy path), I ask you:
Who do you think will be the protagonists of these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes