mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i try not breakup but cant get scene.
i don't know what more i can tell you. if on badass eric route, try to maintain 15 good points untill you can tell him your slutty nature and cuck eric has no say in it. maybe you invite arthur to your camshow, don't do that.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i did a bit of searching in old posts for a list i made over a year ago to update it and by chance i also found this:
:disappointed:Er,
I stand corrected :)
seriously dundun, did you edit your post after finding out you were corrected for (supposedly) noone to see? respect.
joking aside, i think there is still a whole lot to see in what GGGB has to offer, before evakiss needs to develop the game in a ridiculous funny action story. for some pointers i'll show my current scene list i want to see:

iris x tyrone----------------------------------[ ]

a threesome with ash x eva-----------------[X] (multiple times already actually)

ash x jess x jack x tyrone-------------------[ ]

ash x eva x dave x eric----------------------[ ]
-----------also with partnerswap------------[ ]

eric x instagram girl-------------------------[ ] (although i don't believe we gonna see her again)

ffm threesome with jack--------------------[X]

someone getting gangbanged--------------[X]

ash x jess x eva-----------------------------[ ]

ash x jess x eva x jack----------------------[ ]

ash x eva x jack------------------------------[ ]

ash taking part in an orgy-------------------[ ]

eric willingly watching ash x jack------------[ ] (but not just some skype session)

ash willingly watching (boyfriend) x (a girl)-[ ] (boyfriend doesn't have to be eric, but it should be a actual boyfriend)

eric x nat x ash--------------------------------[ ]

dave x jess-------------------------------------[ ]

and rather recently added:

ash x jess on cam-----------------------------[ ]

ash x jack on cam---------------------------- [ ] (but it doesn't necessarily have to be jack, just not some guy like wilson)

and also scenes i didn't know i wanted, but evakiss showed i did:

nat x jack-------------------------------------[X] (2 scenes)

ash x nat (with and without jack)-----------[X] (there is just something about nat i totally like)

iris x arthur + ash----------------------------[X]

going overboard with the drug payment----[X]

i know there is a lot jack in there and some people don't like him, because he is just some bloke. but i think he is not just some bloke. well yeah i don't like how pushy he is at the start either, but his confidence comes from experience, authority and that he can provide (meaning: he isn't just talk). unlike doug who is downright dumb, or wilson who is overcompensating and overestimating his appeal (in german this is called "halbstark"). jack is far more interesting, than him being just a bloke. also he is hot
anyway here is the updated list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
interestingly my list didn't really grew, except for things i didn't know i wanted.
and all but 6, got checked off

Nathaniol

Jan 7, 2019

Eva stays good
don't be Eva's friend
let Dave draw you twice
warn Dave about Wilson

when Dave draws you the 2. time:
have 20+ bad points
choose 'Sabotage Eva and Dave's relationship

when you meet Eva later on the street say:
'I wanted to apologize'
'I felt worthless'
'My family broke apart'
choose Jack to seduce Eve

after you can get wing tattoo:
go to university
have 20+ bad points
don't wear the good outfit
choose to 'bully her' ()

choose to 'send Eva's sex video to everyone'

Well, you asked :D
to get bullied eva sex tape with jack!

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
She's average looking then? Does she wear glasses or no?
So far, based on the pictures she has posted, it would seem she doesn't wear glasses.

As for her attractiveness, it's not really a topic I want to get into. There are many things far more relevant to discuss about Eva, in particular her work as a developer. If someone wants to compliment her looks, I'm sure she would be happy, but it's not something worth extensive discussion.

I wrote "normal girl" and said she definitely is not hideous, but also not the prettiest girl on the planet. You make of that what you will.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes