Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

What are your favourite fetishes?

Hi guys,

in the last poll I was asking about the elements you enjoy the most in GGGB to take them into consideration when it comes to the next project. The most voted options where "Corruption/cheating", "Female main character" and "Character depth and story development".

This tells me at least which is people's favourite fetish already, but I decided to make a poll focused on the type of scenes, situations and plots you guys like the most. I have a fairly clear idea already I think, but I always enjoy giving you opportunities to express yourselves :)

So let me know which are your favourite fetishes you'd like to see in the upcoming project

Corruption/cheating

Romance/vanilla

Lesbian

Modelling/cam girl/social media

Interracial

Milf

Swinger/liberal

Domination/humiliation

BDSM

Netorare

Cuckold

Older men

Bimbofication

Shemale

95 votes total

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah, but the other users were asking how EvaKiss would approach NTR content, I was saying she did already.
I'm not going to engage in the NTR argument with you but I will point out that EvaKiss made Netorare (not "NTR") and Cuckold into two different choices in the poll in question. Corruption/Cheating is a third pick.

We basically know nothing about the new game.

Reactions: thedude

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I'm not going to engage in the NTR argument with you but I will point out that EvaKiss made Netorare (not "NTR") and Cuckold into two different choices in the poll in question. Corruption/Cheating is a third pick.

We basically know nothing about the new game.
Ok, may you have a point.

Reactions: numanumani

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
The current top five in the poll are:
1. Corruption/cheating - 329
2. Bimbofication - 215
3. Domination/humiliation - 193
4. Lesbian - 149
5. Shemale - 131

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes