D

Deleted member 305956

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that very few people who play such games as GGGD care about "choosing a husband" or "wedding". Such games are all about cheating, corruption, NTR and so on.
Virginity? After all it is just one single scene.
But when the main character has a husband... There are some interesting possibilities in terms cheating and NTR.
I would rather build new relationships with Bfs/Gfs and cheat on them if the player wants or stay faithful.
I would rather not deal with the husband/wife and waiting to ditch them.(i am looking at you Jessica O'Niel)

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I don't know... Build up to a wedding sounds hot as fuck.
And making the girl cheat right before her wedding sounds even more hot.
Or during... or right afterwards...
I don't think you have to wait for the publication of Eva Kiss's next project to see your fantasies come true, because what you've described seems to be a perfect ending to any GGGB path in which Ashley has cheated on her partner.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I don't think you have to wait for the publication of Eva Kiss's next project to see your fantasies come true, because what you've described seems to be a perfect ending to any GGGB path in which Ashley has cheated on her partner.
Oh, that would be awesome. Particularly if Arthur is involved...

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
What is gained from starting as a wife?
Corruption. Someone at the point in life where they're married probably has all sorts of responsibilities (like a career) and maybe even standing in the community. How many might start to think they've missed out on the wilder aspects of life and feel tempted to try something new? Can they have it without losing everything?

There are quite a few corruption games both most follow the same pattern: A regular woman or a ridiculously prudish one finds herself in a world where basically everyone is a rapist (especially the one 3D model of the ridiculously obese old man everyone likes to use and always ends up as the boss). Then somehow they start to like it all and now they're gangbanging in the middle of the street or similar.

The thing with a character just starting out in life "going bad" is you just don't know if they were ever really good. In this game was Ashley ever a "good girl" or did she leap on temptation literally at the first opportunity it presented itself in her life.

Jan 24, 2018
I think it would be the best if in the new game we are a (step)brother who had to get away from home for some reason. And your dad is like working overseas or something. And then you come home and try to fuck your (step)mother, your (step)sister, your (step)aunt, your (step)sister's hot friend and your (step)aunt's hot friend. I think it is such an original and unique idea that no one ever has tried before.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I think it would be the best if in the new game we are a (step)brother who had to get away from home for some reason. And your dad is like working overseas or something. And then you come home and try to fuck your (step)mother, your (step)sister, your (step)aunt, your (step)sister's hot friend and your (step)aunt's hot friend. I think it is such an original and unique idea that no one ever has tried before.
Yeah, was thinking the same...

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Original? Why? It's pretty much the same as so many other games: Some guy trying to fuck his entire family, the man of the family, that makes his sisters and mother into his harem... I don't now, it doesn't sound that original in my humble opinion. Some very old fantasy, isn't it?

EDIT: Maybe it was sarcasm and I didn't get it XD, sorry then

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Original? Why? It's pretty much the same as so many other games: Some guy trying to fuck his entire family, the man of the family, that makes his sisters and mother into his harem... I don't now, it doesn't sound that original in my humble opinion. Some very old fantasy, isn't it?

EDIT: Maybe it was sarcasm and I didn't get it XD, sorry then
I took it as @PinkEarthworm were kidding, because some other users ideas are basically the plot of almost every single game on this siste/patreon.

Reactions: thamaverick

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I have no idea what Eva currently has in mind for her next project, but a long time ago she floated the idea of a fantasy setting. I think later that changed to a contemparary setting, similar to GGGB. She could've changed her mind after that though. Either way I'll be happy if she stays with the female protagonist and corruption themes. I thought those two, alongside the many branching story paths, made this title stand out.

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
A very good description of 90% of the games here. The financial success would be safe for Eva.
(This is of course also meant sarcastically)

Last edited:

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
I would say you're just a few steps away from a brand new concept... :rolleyes:

pokiehl

May 30, 2019
Just played the game, really good. I just think about the effort when drawing all those scenes, lol.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes