idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Am glad there are going to be endings for the multiple paths for Ash. This game has been a personal favorite for many on this site. Personally, I hope there might be some incorporation (whether in the actual story line or in the future expansions) of minor characters like Rosa the landwhale and her boyfriend...thinking along the lines of stealing the boyfriend or corrupting/transforming her? Haha I know I am a sick fuck for wanting this ;)

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Im not fan of the art-style since I prefer 3D models but I will give it a try.

Last edited:

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I like to think if there was a poll of every character in the game, Eva would come on top, with perhaps Tyrone being at the top of the only males list.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I like to think if there was a poll of every character in the game, Eva would come on top, with perhaps Tyrone being at the top of the only males list.
There were multiple polls over the course of development. Arthur was the fan favorite every time.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
If i remember correctly a while ago i read about a therapy called red string project, prescripted to a woman that was abused by family and strangers her entire life until she felt her body wasnt hers anymore. So the therapist made her use this string to make a circle and create a little space that was only for her as a first step to process her life and recover. So im guessing the game should be a much darker version of gggb where you, the mc, get abused left and right.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes