Oct 31, 2019
Pleased with my Jessica + Ashley ending for main play-through. Is it possible to get Ashley to hook up with her mother now that it is all complete? hehe

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
The scene you mentioned is working for Ryan while having an affair with him and helping grow his business by sleeping with his new client. You can go bimbo but I think you need 30-40 bad points.

However this closes the romance path with Ryan. He wants only good Ashley
yeah I know the scene and I know how turn Ash Bimbo but the problem is when meeting Ryan for the first time at the gym she can't answer him friendly while wearing the pink top and black skirt, I tried with two different saves with the same amount of points 37 good 7 bad, if she's wearing the purple dress she can answer him friendly but if she's wearing the pink top and black skirt she can't :unsure:

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
"I have been checking every day, hoping that Bas or somebody else has uploaded the compressed 1.0 version. Unfortunately, 1.3GB would chew up too much of the family's monthly limit. "
You live in a country where providers impose a monthly limit ? In 2019 ? Motherfuckers !
I know. They could at least give a "free" window, say from midnight to 6:00 a.m., where the data usage is not applied. In these days of video streaming and downloading games from Steam, 1GB is not really all that much... and most PC's can download that in a few minutes.

Reactions: Fridgekeys

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I know. They could at least give a "free" window, say from midnight to 6:00 a.m., where the data usage is not applied. In these days of video streaming and downloading games from Steam, 1GB is not really all that much... and most PC's can download that in a few minutes.
Well even without a usage restriction, a compressed version is always good. I like efficiency.

That being said, last time I had to worry about quota when using the internet was back when I had to use a dial-up modem that went dup-bip-boop-bzzz-brrrrr when I went online.
It's interesting that sometimes the countries we expect to be the most advanced, end up being backward. Best of luck.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.0 Alpha] [EvaKiss] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.39GB
Download ~244MB

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
edit: added mac links

Last edited:

SuperFrankyLampard

Sep 7, 2017
Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.0 Alpha] [EvaKiss] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.39GB
Download ~244MB

PC: - - -
Is there a Mac version of 1.0 anywhere? I've tried searching, but can't find anything.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there a Mac version of 1.0 anywhere? I've tried searching, but can't find anything.
Yes sorry I completely forgot about the mac version, here it is...
Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.0 Alpha] Mac -
Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.0 Alpha] Mac Compressed -

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes