scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Yeah, me neither. Also the Jess path. I thought I was following the Guide Scene correctly, but no..
you need good Ash and good Jess, to get good Jess there are three major choices, the first time you come to her house she offers you drugs say it's a bad idea, second at the sleepover tell her that she needs to stop using drugs, three at the sleepover ask her if she ever had sex with a girl and say you want to try it you also need to break up with Eric and not be with anyone, when you meet her at the park if she changed her style then you're good and everything is clear.

Reactions: BrokenAJ

jack518

May 28, 2018
thank you my friend I finally figured it out, you can do whatever you want as long as Ash is wearing the purple dress or blue top and white pants.

I already finished Ryan's romance path it was good but I just wanted to explore all the paths and I found something very interesting

I never thought I'd ever see this

View attachment 478838
Eric and Jack working together
View attachment 478841
How do you get this Jack and Eric path? The only Jack and Eric path I've seen are ones where he's a cuck.

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
is it a ''final'' version? i played it a year ago(loved it) and waited for that final version but i don't wan't to play another version with just one more chapter

Brickman

May 26, 2017
is it a ''final'' version? i played it a year ago(loved it) and waited for that final version but i don't wan't to play another version with just one more chapter
If you played a year ago you're in for a treat. Yes, the game is done and the story completed. Eva said she will be adding some extra content for secondary characters but the main story is all wrapped up

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
How do you get this Jack and Eric path? The only Jack and Eric path I've seen are ones where he's a cuck.
It's only in the ending but you can get it when you ask for an open relationship, during your cam sex with Eric choose "cum thinking about me" and since you're in open relationship fuck everyone until Eric returns and ask you to be with him accept and keep cheating on him, at some point you will get to the point where you decide to commit to him or keep cheating or break up, but if Ash was slutty enough there's a fourth choice confess about how slutty she is and Eric will accept it.

Reactions: Pagot

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Guys, reading all those comments makes me think we are like a bunch of friends talking about a rather odd family, Ashley's. I just realise how fun it was to read most of the comments here. I have to say it was another good thing about this fantastic run with GGGB. So thank you Eva for this fantastic game that bring us together. Wish you all the best for Xmas.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If you played a year ago you're in for a treat. Yes, the game is done and the story completed. Eva said she will be adding some extra content for secondary characters but the main story is all wrapped up
Actually, it's still ALPHA version of 1.0, and has lots of bugs. So, I don't call that complete. lol
And, I didn't see a preggo ending, and thought I tried everything possible. I made like 12 different saves lol
Oh well.That's probably the Arthur or Dad route, which are the only routes I avoided haha.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Actually, it's still ALPHA version of 1.0, and has lots of bugs. So, I don't call that complete. lol
And, I didn't see a preggo ending, and thought I tried everything possible. I made like 12 different saves lol
Oh well.That's probably the Arthur or Dad route, which are the only routes I avoided haha.
Ashley can end up pregnant with Dave, Ryan, Bernard, Jack or Eric's baby.

Reactions: mav2099
4.70 star(s) 379 Votes