FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I has 12 saves, each on a different path, and never saw a pregnant Ashley. That means there are a TON of different paths. I'm probably not gonna start over, and guess my way through it, just to get her pregnant by 6 different guys. I'll just end it, delete the files, and be like "yep. I had fun with it, but it's time to move on." lol

Buridan

Oct 29, 2017
I've been scrolling through these newer screenshots and man! Eric got way cooler with the scar and beard. When I last played he was this milquetoast kid who was just the blandest nobody.

Reactions: unknownful19

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Somebody knows about beta changes or 1.1 or anything more about the game??? or this is the definitive end?.
What about for example Jasmine or Kevin endings??????
Anyway, the GAME is AMAZING¡¡¡ and the differents paths and endings AWESOME¡¡¡
Long live to Eva¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Somebody knows about beta changes or 1.1 or anything more about the game??? or this is the definitive end?.
What about for example Jasmine or Kevin endings??????
Anyway, the GAME is AMAZING¡¡¡ and the differents paths and endings AWESOME¡¡¡
Long live to Eva¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
The developer stated that there will be a few updates after 1.0 that will introduce additional endings and scenes for some of the secondary characters.

hernandezh8429

Dec 9, 2018
So i found a plot hole on one of the paths. during the path where ash tells Eric she will wait for him but instead cheats on him without cucking him or breaking up with him. he ends up being thought of as dead and then returns as bad boy Eric. ash is given the option to admit she has cheated. after ash admits to cheating, Eric forgives her. later on ash goes to the TV show and a video of her giving jack head is exposed. this is where the plot hole comes in. Eric gets angry and acts like ash never told him. 1. he's not mad about the video but the actual act of cheating. i would understand if he was angry about the video being released but he calls ash a lire, a cheater and questions why she was ever with him. I'm stuck there thinking (dude, she already told you about how shes cheated. why are you acting brand new) and 2. this scenario is only when jack films ash and not Tyrone. the video with Tyrone happened after Eric returned so it can be argued that Eric somehow figured out when the video was taken. biggest giveaway would be her tattoos now that i think of it. but the jack video was before Eric returned. so i see no reason for him to angry as if he didn't know. i love this game. so does the creator. i can tell by how much work shes puts into this game. so someone let her know of this plot hole. because like me, i know evakiss also wants this game to be perfect.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
So i found a plot hole on one of the paths. during the path where ash tells Eric she will wait for him but instead cheats on him without cucking him or breaking up with him. he ends up being thought of as dead and then returns as bad boy Eric. ash is given the option to admit she has cheated. after ash admits to cheating, Eric forgives her. later on ash goes to the TV show and a video of her giving jack head is exposed. this is where the plot hole comes in. Eric gets angry and acts like ash never told him. 1. he's not mad about the video but the actual act of cheating. i would understand if he was angry about the video being released but he calls ash a lire, a cheater and questions why she was ever with him. I'm stuck there thinking (dude, she already told you about how shes cheated. why are you acting brand new) and 2. this scenario is only when jack films ash and not Tyrone. the video with Tyrone happened after Eric returned so it can be argued that Eric somehow figured out when the video was taken. biggest giveaway would be her tattoos now that i think of it. but the jack video was before Eric returned. so i see no reason for him to angry as if he didn't know. i love this game. so does the creator. i can tell by how much work shes puts into this game. so someone let her know of this plot hole. because like me, i know evakiss also wants this game to be perfect.
I think more like a plot hole is a bug. I had something similar being in a relationship with Jack (faithful) and so sudden came Dave accusing Ash for cheating and Ash going to rehab because was addicted (and in that play didn't took drugs).
I guess this games has so many branches that sometimes got bugged.
EDIT: or more common, Ash trying deep throating as saw Eva doing while never been with the thugs.

Osselius

Nov 21, 2019
Right. I made a "normal" playthrough with this one now. Iris and Doug became a couple, Dave and Eva were together, Ashley had a nice job and such. Here I am thinking just how many different paths are there in this game? Holy schmeloby...

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
How did you get that scene?
Open relationship with Eric, bimbo Ash, during cam sex don't turn Eric into a cuck, try to get bimbo Ash while avoiding Jack because otherwise you'll get this scene with Jack, also avoid Kevin so you don't get him as well.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
this game is gold. Just managed to get triple ''husband'' for my Ashley. She was committed to Eric at the start and was pure good girl while also goes full incest with his dad. Which means you go from 0 red points to 5 after the first incestous sex if you avoid every red points until this point. After Eric's ''death'' she falls for Arthur. Basically double daddy at this point. After Eric's return you can keep going with these 3 by cheating Eric. In this ending Ashley knocked up by one of the dads. It's not certain since Ashley can stop every guy from cumming inside except Arthur. Eric, Arthur and Bernard all thinks the child is his. Ashley isn't sure which daddy knocked her up. Ashley keeps sexual relations with these 3 characters till end.
I also managed to fuck Jack, Kevin, Jasmine, Eva, Wilson, Doug, Natasha, Damien, Ryan and Ethan in this run. Game ended with 26 good, 24 bad points. You don't need more than 25 good points for this ending.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes