anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Been completing all my various save games to see many endings. Lots of content here.

My only complaint is the absence of any Jasmine-related ending.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
The line isn't just on the other side, it is also sharper and longer. And why do you think she would suddenly trace a different model, if not to change the facial features? It's not like she wouldn't be aware what differences there are between the models.

That she has visibly lost weight is something I will initially disagree on, until you provide some solid pictures of it. Don't you think it's a little bit too much of a coincidence that only after the final body modification, we see changes to her face? Something that would also be consistent with the fact that she explicitly got other types of surgery?

I don't know why she wouldn't mention all the surgery she has done, but it could be because it is more common to be open with boob jobs and lip injections.

But the fact is this: you claimed that her face never changed. After the final body modification, it clearly did. Even if you argue it's due to weight loss, a coincidence, or tracing a different model, it remains that your original argument is still invalid.
No, because just about everyone has had a different face in the sex scenes. My argument is not invalid because her face does go back to what it looks like in other scenes, so obviously she didn’t have work done.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I played this game very, very long ago (early 2018 I think) when it was a very well-written story of a girl curious about sex, fame and growing corrupted by the attention of social media and of the socially-powerful people around her.

It was very convincing and very realistic, with detachment from your usual female corruption clichés ("hahaha I'm a fat old man and I have a picture of you naked in the shower now you must do anal with me or I will show this to ur bf" → "oh nooo ok fuck my ass hmm it feels kinda good???").

I did, however, lose contact with the game until today, and I'm curious if the novel is still a well-written, believable, solid plot or if it has had wacky stuff added to it? The story was so good that I'm afraid to try it again, out of fear it has since been twisted into something a lot more fetishist ("guess I'll fuck this dog for fame!").

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Actually, you can't be with both of them all along the game. I think you can find some clues to achieve it in the walkthrough.
From what I remember:
- You have to play "full dad" and reject Arthur when you have to choose between him and Bernard. Then keep on your relationship with Dad.
- Eric have to die so that Arthur ask Ash to stay with him (I think you need enough bad points to trigger it but I'm not sure)
- Have dinner with him, let him drug you and keep on your relationship with both of them
Thanks

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It was very convincing and very realistic, with detachment from your usual female corruption clichés ("hahaha I'm a fat old man and I have a picture of you naked in the shower now you must do anal with me or I will show this to ur bf" → "oh nooo ok fuck my ass hmm it feels kinda good???").
IKR, I am kinda tired of that type of games, in fact, I ended hating them and avoiding them when possible, too bad they are so damn common.

Reactions: thamaverick

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I played this game very, very long ago (early 2018 I think) when it was a very well-written story of a girl curious about sex, fame and growing corrupted by the attention of social media and of the socially-powerful people around her.

I did, however, lose contact with the game until today, and I'm curious if the novel is still a well-written, believable, solid plot or if it has had wacky stuff added to it? The story was so good that I'm afraid to try it again, out of fear it has since been twisted into something a lot more fetishist ("guess I'll fuck this dog for fame!").
It really depends on what path you take and choices you make. The ‘blond route’ seems a bit over the top but still plausible I think as Ash getting caught up in herself as her parents marriage collapses.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes