beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Is there a cheat for good/bad points?
Use unren. Just download the program. Put it in the game root folder. It will give you a bunch of options with you run it. Press 3. which should say something like (Access console and developer mode).

After following prompts and opening and loading game up, just press shift + o to open console.

For good points type good = xxx

For bad you can type bad = xxx

xxx = value you want

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
just replayed this amazing game again and this time, i found the Jessica ending, which iam glad i did and bit disappointed also, would have prefed a marriage ending instead. but in all manners still a better ending than most of them.
i really wish, could fix relationship with mom in some ways.
got almost all ending before playing this, have been with Eva, not a happy ending, we broke up, still missing Arthur ending and Arthur+Nat scene, which i just learned off.
i have no clue about Tyrone at all and how to achive that.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
None of these work for me, I keep getting File "<string>", line 1:expected statement on all of them

bad= value
good= value
fame= xx
money=xx

the rest dont know if still working:

Ash
tits = (True / False)
sexy = (True / False)
whore = (True / False)
bimbo = (True / False)
anal = (True / False) [Virgin or not]
job = (True / False) [Ryan's job]
camgirl = (True / False)

Piercing
piercing = (True / False)
tongue = (True / False)
nip = (True / False)
clit = (True / False)

Tattoos
armt = (True / False)
legt = (True / False)
backt1 = (True / False)
backt2 = (True / False)
backt3 = (True / False)
backt4 = (True / False)
bird = (True / False) [If you use this command while you have the pubis tattoo then you can have both]
wings = (True / False)
lace = (True / False)

Relationships
ericbf = (True / False)
davebf = (True / False)
jackbf = (True / False)
evagf = (True / False)
jessgf = (True / False)
jessdave = (True / False)
evadave = (True / False)
evajacob = (True / False)
evasexy = (True / False)
evaslut = (True / False)
dadwoman = (True / False)
sugarlove = (True / False)
sugarslave = (True / False)

Others
good = (Number you want)
bad = (Number you want)
money = (Number you want)
fame = (Number you want)
jessgood = (1-3) [1 or 2 is whore Jess, 3 or more is good Jess]
cheateric = (True / False)
ethanplan = (True / False)
videoclip = (True / False)
poolparty = (True / False)
pooljess = (True / False)
pooleva = (True / False)
bully = (True / False) [To Eva]

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is there a cheat for good/bad points?
there is a mod updated till v0.24. but it works till v1.0. i've attached it if you need it. just paste it in the game folder.
however if you are playing for the first time i urge you to play the whole game a couple of times without the cheat to truly appriciate and enjoy the various paths and endings available.

Reactions: mav2099

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
bad= value
good= value
fame= xx
money=xx

the rest dont know if still working:

Ash
tits = (True / False)
sexy = (True / False)
whore = (True / False)
bimbo = (True / False)
anal = (True / False) [Virgin or not]
job = (True / False) [Ryan's job]
camgirl = (True / False)

Piercing
piercing = (True / False)
tongue = (True / False)
nip = (True / False)
clit = (True / False)

Tattoos
armt = (True / False)
legt = (True / False)
backt1 = (True / False)
backt2 = (True / False)
backt3 = (True / False)
backt4 = (True / False)
bird = (True / False) [If you use this command while you have the pubis tattoo then you can have both]
wings = (True / False)
lace = (True / False)

Relationships
ericbf = (True / False)
davebf = (True / False)
jackbf = (True / False)
evagf = (True / False)
jessgf = (True / False)
jessdave = (True / False)
evadave = (True / False)
evajacob = (True / False)
evasexy = (True / False)
evaslut = (True / False)
dadwoman = (True / False)
sugarlove = (True / False)
sugarslave = (True / False)

Others
good = (Number you want)
bad = (Number you want)
money = (Number you want)
fame = (Number you want)
jessgood = (1-3) [1 or 2 is whore Jess, 3 or more is good Jess]
cheateric = (True / False)
ethanplan = (True / False)
videoclip = (True / False)
poolparty = (True / False)
pooljess = (True / False)
pooleva = (True / False)
bully = (True / False) [To Eva]
Nice

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
Will we get the official walktrough with all endings after the DLCs' release?
You say that like you guaranteed to get one. I dont think there will be.

Also, out of interest, I've stayed clear of the Arthur path (cause filthy old man) but I'd like to know what to do to get him the prison ending.

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
I don't disagree, I would like a male protag game from this artist.

I'm only commenting, because often I see comments like this, males not wanting to play a female protag. I'm not judging, but throwing my $0.02 in with the comment that I actually like to play female protag games as it can give more a sense of control of a particular female. I don't see MYSELF as the protag. It's like you have an actress, she's hot, and you're asked to write the hottest scenes for her and direct her in them, etc.

Again, I'm NOT saying you're wrong. Just offering up this perspective in case someone else is avoiding the game (or others) for the same reason, and might try it with my perspective.

I actually don't see MYSELF in any male protag games either. I am male. But I'm not a 20 year old college student returned home to mom and sisters, and I'm not rich, and I don't have 26 women throwing themselves at me. Male or female in the lead, I think of games like making movies, and the more choices I have, the more I feel like the director.

GGGB is definitely one of the ones where you feel like you're really in control of what that slut does.
I couldn't agree more! I wanted to reply on that topic but you said exactly what I had in my mind. I'm quite surprised how much people see themselves as the protagonist and don't like to play female MC.

I have lately discovered "A Happy Marriage" and I really like the mechanics of the game: you have two protagonists but you have also parts of the storyline with other characters. I think one of my biggest fantasy would be to try a game like GGGB where you can play different main characters (like Jessica, Arthur, Tyrone...). But seeing how it is complex to make a good single MC's story with a lot of paths, I wouldn't imagine how it would be with different characters :D

Reactions: Dysphorika

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
I think girls (women) are main target audience of this game. Since lots of guys seem to feel gay for making a fictional female character fuck 8 inch cocks lol
Not at all dude, i'm a 100% hetero guy and i like this game a lot. I like playing a female. Dressing her up, turning her into a mindless zombie bimbo and making her bend over to the most degenerate, disgusting guys out there. Doesn't that sound fun to ya?

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes