AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
I don't have the time to do multiple playthroughs right now, so I have few questions

- is there a really good ending, where everyone ends well? Eric and Dad are only happy if they end up with Ash, so it's a choice between them. Jessica and Eva are only happy if they end up with Ash or Dave, it's possible to do that, but then Eric and Dad are unhappy. Iris... I don't even know if she has a good ending possible.

- is there interesting interaction between good Ash and thug Eva? Conflict, like the one between bad/thug Ash and good Eva?

- what happens if we go through the whole game without having sex and not being in a relationship with anyone? what's the ending?

kaizo99

Sep 10, 2017
That's the thing though i went through the incest route where i only had sex with her dad but she never ended up pregnant. Basically just ended up in her own flat and being independent while visiting and fucking her dad every now and again.
how to get this route?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
- is there a really good ending, where everyone ends well? Eric and Dad are only happy if they end up with Ash, so it's a choice between them. Jessica and Eva are only happy if they end up with Ash or Dave, it's possible to do that, but then Eric and Dad are unhappy. Iris... I don't even know if she has a good ending possible.

- what happens if we go through the whole game without having sex and not being in a relationship with anyone? what's the ending?
If you do the second option you get the first.
- Dad ends up remarried and happy if you help him clean up his act and get a job
- If Eric and Ash breakup before he goes abroad and he returns a badass and becomes a motivational speaker
- If you help Jessica clean up her act and be her friend she will become an artist and be content with her life.
- If you stop Eva from being corrupted she and Dave end up a happy couple and life.
If Eva is not in relationship with Dave its Jessica and Dave. Eva still has a great life provided you dont see her sleep with Jacob or get her corrupted by Bubbha or thugs
- If you remain friends with Iris and support her she ends up with her boyfriend and is happy.
- If you are friends with Jack and help him when his brother tries to bring him down he ends up successfull and rich.
- Tyronne by default ends up successfull singer.

As for Ash make sure you study full time and wear good clothes all the time and you graduate with honours and get a great job.
Modelling work is optional

- Mom has a great life only if you sleep with her and her boyfriend. otherwise its meh
- If you ignore Arthur he has an avg life or might become a millionare. if you out him on his sexual advances he goes to jail

Reactions: AhegaoLover

Djchangeup

Jun 29, 2019
Updated my walkthrough. Fixed some errors, added two new playthroughs. Didn't test v14 Beta. I'm assuming they have the same content as Alpha?
will you do more walkthroughs on good girl gone bad?

Reactions: bonerland

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
How do I get another option here? Do I need to be more good or less bad? or more bad and less good?

It asks if I want to keep him more company.

kurumbaya

Oct 3, 2018
This game is one of the best games i ever played,mostly fun of course and endings are cool..,but honestly i thought there will be more thug eva sex scenes with the gang like dp,gangbangs.:rolleyes::unsure:So anyway thank u very much guys for developing this game.

Ellene22

Dec 15, 2018
I really really really enjoyed this game, had a lot of fun playing and like the choices it gave, but i found the ending really rushed, idk, from how the story was going i was expecting a little bit more of continuity in the diferent stories like having choices on it, but they decided to finish them fast and without giving any kind of choice, just some sex scenes and some explanation for every story, but without any choice. I really would have likes to have a more fleshed out ending, but overall i really liked the game! I hope they do a similiar new game!

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
The current q&a in Eva's Patreon is pretty interesting, seems she knows a thing or two about game design. Worth the read imo. Maybe she will tell something about the next game, she said she's already working on it
However, let's hope that her/his/their programming skills improved (vastly) since the inception of GGGB -- because: the first chapters of scripts.rpy are just a mess (from a programmer's POV).

From a fapper POV everything was good with it :LOL: :whistle: o_O :giggle: :devilish: :ROFLMAO: (y) :eek:
While I agree on that (and, hence, still enjoy the game _very_ much)...

Lessons to be learned, though (especially applicable to Ren'Py games):
1) Poor/non-existing programming skills make for a very, very akward programming code [as it is the case here]
2) Leveling your code around release leves, and not around a basic concept of control flow [e.g., a state machine/abstract machine], makes for a highly unmaintainable programming code [as it is the case here]
3) A lack of knowledge about the option of graphics overlay makes for a very bulky release version [as it is the case here]
4) A lack of naming conventions for resources (inviting for resource duplications) makes for a very bulky release version [as it is the case here]
5) A lack of progression concept (good/bad points vs. [orthogonal] states=sexy,whore,...||thug||...) makes for a highly incoherent game flow [as it is the case here]

...and so on, and so on.

Again, from a _programmer_'s POV, this game is a highly unmaintainable, incoherent mess... and as much as I enjoy the product itself, I have to point out: this could be as good as it is with way less overhead (hence allowing for shorter release cycles) ...or better -- achieved at the same level of effort put in.

Summarizing, if you want to develop a game ...which is to be funded by patreons... _please_, make yourself familiar with basic programming language, programming, and development library/engine concepts _first_ -- otherwise you are waisting everybody's money _and_ your time ...which might work once ...but probably (generally speaking, unless your first game is a smash hit) not twice.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
However, let's hope that her/his/their programming skills improved (vastly) since the inception of GGGB -- because: the first chapters of scripts.rpy are just a mess (from a programmer's POV).
Why? She is already delivering a great product. She almost never breaks her promises and deadlines. She releases more content than three other developers( that make the same about of money) combined.

Again, from a _programmer_'s POV, this game is a highly unmaintainable, incoherent mess... and as much as I enjoy the product itself, I have to point out: this could be as good as it is with way less overhead (hence allowing for shorter release cycles) ...or better -- achieved at the same level of effort put in.
I believe the most time any developer of adult games spends (or should spend) on making pictures and writing the story. And those are the most important things. No one but a few programmers like you care about the code and what mess it is. People only care about the actual experience of the actual game. No matter how perfect the code is, no one is going to like the game unless it has a nice story and good pictures.

Summarizing, if you want to develop a game ...which is to be funded by patreons... _please_, make yourself familiar with basic programming language, programming, and development library/engine concepts _first_ -- otherwise you are waisting everybody's money _and_ your time ...which might work once ...but probably (generally speaking, unless your first game is a smash hit) not twice.
Yeah, spend a couple of years learning how to code flawlessly and then, maybe, start developing your adult game. Unless, of course, Patreon forbids them completely or someone else develops a similar game or you lose interest after those wasted years or...

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
I love this game. It really helped me delve into lewd games. However, the ending was extremely rushed. I understand that the project was getting a bit too big to tie up, but I do wish that she took some time to let the final release be a big update with a bit more continuity in your routes to decide how to settle down. I found myself saying "Oh I think this is the ending" when I realized I was going through each character and finding out what they were doing. Excited for Eva's next release and how improved of a game maker she'll be!

Reactions: Alx98 and greenp

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Does anybody know if all teh DLC will be about the endings? I mean, there's plenty of days where Ashley does nothing in the game. A lot of extra content inside the game could be included easily.

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
Why? She is already delivering a great product. She almost never breaks her promises and deadlines. She releases more content than three other developers (that make the same about of money) combined.
I've been as "hostile" as I can be here... on purpose -- because: it's obvious to _me_, who never released a product to paying customers, that it doesn't take **cough** that much to release a game as good as GGGB -- or even, a better one -- _if_ you have:
1) a solid idea [which Eva Kiss obvisously had],
2) "creative"/artsy skills [I will not get into that... the orgin of this game's art is well/somehow documented], _and_
3) a someway solid understanding of your development environment.

I believe the most time any developer of adult games spends (or should spend) on making pictures and writing the story.
Agreed. Hence, understanding the development environment should be considered as a given.

No one but a few programmers like you care about the code and what mess it is.
Actually, we disagree here: They should. "Code literacy" allows for an assessment what is -- and what could be (e.g., shorter release cycles, or: more original content whithin the same timespan).

People only care about the actual experience of the actual game. No matter how perfect the code is, no one is going to like the game unless it has a nice story and good pictures.
Yes. People care about the actual experience... The code itself, which allows for the experience, doesn't need to be "perfect", that's true. But: the amount of time put into structuring the code upfront pays out during the overall development process, cleaner/leaner code allows for more maintainability. I don't mean to say "This game is garbage", rather: "Look, this game is great ...but it _could_ have even been better/completed in a shorter time" (spending less time on dealing with coding issues, more time on graphics and story). Lessons to be learned from this project... not: this project shouldn't exist in the first place.

Yeah, spend a couple of years learning how to code flawlessly and then, maybe, start developing your adult game.
Actually -- for this purpose --, we are talking of 4-8 weeks of preparation here... (not accounting for developing the original game idea, of course).

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I've been as "hostile" as I can be here... on purpose -- because: it's obvious to _me_, who never released a product to paying customers, that it doesn't take **cough** that much to release a game as good as GGGB -- or even, a better one -- _if_ you have:
1) a solid idea [which Eva Kiss obvisously had],
2) "creative"/artsy skills [I will not get into that... the orgin of this game's art is well/somehow documented], _and_
3) a someway solid understanding of your development environment.

Agreed. Hence, understanding the development environment should be considered as a given.

Actually, we disagree here: They should. "Code literacy" allows for an assessment what is -- and what could be (e.g., shorter release cycles, or: more original content whithin the same timespan).

Yes. People care about the actual experience... The code itself, which allows for the experience, doesn't need to be "perfect", that's true. But: the amount of time put into structuring the code upfront pays out during the overall development process, cleaner/leaner code allows for more maintainability. I don't mean to say "This game is garbage", rather: "Look, this game is great ...but it _could_ have even been better/completed in a shorter time" (spending less time on dealing with coding issues, more time on graphics and story). Lessons to be learned from this project... not: this project shouldn't exist in the first place.

Actually -- for this purpose --, we are talking of 4-8 weeks of preparation here... (not accounting for developing the original game idea, of course).
Mate, what on earth is going on with your punctuation?

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes