elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Is there anyone who unlocked every scene? I would really appreciate a save file for gallery.
Somebody probably might have but that will be pretty rare since there are a hundred different combination of scenes you can get. You should use the Gallery mod linked in the first page, you can watch all the scenes and JD has made the latest version (the Nat DLC version) available for public.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Somebody probably might have but that will be pretty rare since there are a hundred different combination of scenes you can get. You should use the Gallery mod linked in the first page, you can watch all the scenes and JD has made the latest version (the Nat DLC version) available for public.
Thanks for the reply. I saw the gallery mode and thats why i want save mode actually. Currently everything in gallery looks like locked. I know you can unlock them, but lock sign is make images hard to see and i don't want to click on them one by one if possible.

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
How do you play the Nat DLC?

Edit: NVM I see its just an ending. The OP really should rephrase the changelog. Nat DLC sounds like a seperate small story where you play as Nat.

Last edited:
Reactions: thamaverick

Javalar

Jan 16, 2020
As for Ash make sure you study full time and wear good clothes all the time and you graduate with honours and get a great job.
Modelling work is optional
Ash can also get a good job if she goes astray a few times.

She just has to reunite with Eric in the end, come clean, and decide to finally stay loyal to him. I even had her become Wilsons bitch for a while, get a few tattoos and new dresses, getting poor results after the first game year, experiencing with drugs and get addicted - and she was able to shake that off, get rid of her addiction graduate and land her job.

I guess you just have to keep the balance, keep the Blue higher than the Red, and never take a turn that leads you too far into some point of no return.

Reactions: lushlife

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game sort of reminds me of the show "That 70s show".

Ashley = Donna
Eric = Eric

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
This game sort of reminds me of the show "That 70s show".

Ashley = Donna
Eric = Eric
Huh.

I never noticed that before, but you're on to something. Dweeby guy with a hot sister, dating a girl who's totally out of his league. Has a much cooler best friend. Dad doesn't respect him.

HGCoward

Nov 23, 2018
GGGB is the first English visual novel I've ever played, and it's of way higher quality than I expected. Great characters, great scenes, and interesting branching story!

• Wow
Reactions: Malkovichi
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes