timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Mate, what on earth is going on with your punctuation?
I agree. With cleaner punctuation, they easily could have fit in more complaints in a tighter time frame. It's obvious to _me_ that it doesn't take **cough** that much to have basic punctuation to allow for easy readability. People may care about "the complaints" themselves and they don't need to be "perfect". But: the amount of time put into it upfront pays out over the entire complaint process.

Reactions: Redgy

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
1579421038383.jpeg

Hi guys! I'm preparing the Jasmin DLC so many people have been asking for while working on "Our Red String"! This one will have several scenes added to the main storyline and also an ending. It will take a bit longer to finish and I don't expect it to be ready at the end of this month, but I'll try to release it as soon as I can! I think you'll like it :)

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This is what it's like being a woman in the adult game development...No wonder some try to hide their identity.
It that really the case though? From what I've seen it's the exact opposite. There are male developers who larp as women because it is guaranteed to generate them more interest in their project.
Both points are valid

Reactions: greenp and gobbet

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
Are there any similar games with a similar art style? I found a game named "Life of Kiki" but its abandoned so I didn't download.

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Any secret routes or difficult to get routes you guys have found? I don't believe I've exhausted everything the game has to offer.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Any secret routes or difficult to get routes you guys have found? I don't believe I've exhausted everything the game has to offer.
Can't think of any mega secrets or anything but there's some neat stuff you can do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Refer to the scene guide linked in the OP and search for anything that sounds interesting.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes