BeboWTF

Nov 13, 2019
Is there a final where Arthur and Ashley have a baby? Or at least love is born between them. Please answer me. How many good/bad points should I have? Thank you for the answers.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Is there a final where Arthur and Ashley have a baby? Or at least love is born between them. Please answer me. How many good/bad points should I have? Thank you for the answers.
I'm not sure, there is a good girl run where you are drugged by Arthur after the funeral and you kinda become addicted to him afterwards but I don't recall it leading yo you marrying him

TheReaper21

Feb 25, 2019
I sorry if this is already answered a thousand times but I can't find this info anywhere else but is there supposed to be no music? There is a music folder but there is no audio playing. This is my first time playing this sort of game so excuse me if the answer is obvious.

TheReaper21

Feb 25, 2019
Whoa fast reply! Anyway yes I did, it was one of the reasons I figured there was something off. Now, after I boot the game to double-check the title menu music is on but not anywhere else. Maybe I didn't download the windows Ver. by mistake.

BeboWTF

Nov 13, 2019
There was a picture of her pregnant during Arthur route around this thread some pages ago if i am not mistaken.
Thats Why I ask it for. I remember when y played the game the first time ashley with the Arthur Baby. But I cant remember what steps I have to follow.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes