ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
You know if you are in a good relationship with Jack and help him against his brother he ends up rich and famous with Ash by his side.
Oh, hmm, I didn't get that option for some reason and I did as much as I could for Jack. Maybe being in the gang disqualified me or I had the wrong amount of good/evil points.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Oh, hmm, I didn't get that option for some reason and I did as much as I could for Jack. Maybe being in the gang disqualified me or I had the wrong amount of good/evil points.
Yup joining the gang disqualifies most options.

For Jack 3 points are key.
1. Get the piercing when Jessica tells you. No need to get any further piercings or tatoos if you want though Jack appriciates it.
2. At the beach take no one and let Jack put sunscreen on you. if you have the black bikini even better.
3. After you see the paparazzi photos Jack will call you and you need to choose do not mind option. dont choose the love it or angry option. he should ask you out for a date then.

Now you are locked on his romance route and if in a relationship with anyone else you get a chance to reject them and be with Jack. if no relationship he asks you to be his girlfriend. then just have his back all the way.

For Jack the point system only indicates the type of relationship - sweet romance or lustful attraction. played both paths. was pretty good.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
For him to not become a slob, all you need to do is to tell him about the rapper and Hugos plans to compete with his night club.

Edit: Im pretty sure you can romance him with nopiercing/tats. I know for sure it doesn't matter who you bring to the beach. Just let him take photos and put sunscreen on Ash. He boned the other redheaded chick behind at the beach during my playtrough, he still ended up as Ashleys man at the end.

Last edited:

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Is there any way to end up in a relationship with Jessica? No matter what I do, they always drift apart in the end, both in the good or end route. Or are there plans for a future Jessica DLC?
it's actually pretty easy, you just have to break up with eric and never ever start another relationship with anyone untill you can reciprocate jessicas feelings.
for that jessica needs to be good and when you visit her you need to initiate a kiss with her (being good yourself probably helps too). other than that you can fool around with everyone.
I'm pretty sure, that you need to be good. There was a glitch in my game, when I've received the good outfit in the package, but was unable to wear it, and I stayed in my sexy outfit, and the final part of Jessica's route has not unlocked. After editing the save to change myself into the good outfit, there were no problems with us becoming a couple.

Last edited:

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
Can someone explain how to change Iris' morality? With Eva and Jessica it's easy to figure out how to make them slutty or good, but with Iris? I know she gets corrupted if we play evil Ash, with Arthur fucking her and Tyrone or his buddies at the pool party. But what about making her good? And what if we play good Ash? What are the triggers, the key moments where we decide her fate?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can someone explain how to change Iris' morality? With Eva and Jessica it's easy to figure out how to make them slutty or good, but with Iris? I know she gets corrupted if we play evil Ash, with Arthur fucking her and Tyrone or his buddies at the pool party. But what about making her good? And what if we play good Ash? What are the triggers, the key moments where we decide her fate?
To keep her "good" just don't help Arthur abuse her and don't go to Tyrone's pool party. I don't remember if anything else influences her ending (like putting Arthur in jail).

Reactions: djerkovic

Osselius

Nov 21, 2019
Yup joining the gang disqualifies most options.

For Jack 3 points are key.
1. Get the piercing when Jessica tells you. No need to get any further piercings or tatoos if you want though Jack appriciates it.
2. At the beach take no one and let Jack put sunscreen on you. if you have the black bikini even better.
3. After you see the paparazzi photos Jack will call you and you need to choose do not mind option. dont choose the love it or angry option. he should ask you out for a date then.

Now you are locked on his romance route and if in a relationship with anyone else you get a chance to reject them and be with Jack. if no relationship he asks you to be his girlfriend. then just have his back all the way.

For Jack the point system only indicates the type of relationship - sweet romance or lustful attraction. played both paths. was pretty good.
Wow. Thanks for this one, even though I've replayed this game for like 20 times already or so, this was new. I always though of Jack as not-so-douche as he is portrayed and man, he is a decent guy after all. Of course he got the looks, the money and everything, but he ain't your regular moron. He is actually quite nice and... human.

Biedrona

Nov 2, 2019
Stay away from Doug, don't go to Tyrone's party and don't help Arthur.

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
So there's no way to nudge her onto a bad path when playing good Ash? I'm trying to plan out a playthrough where I keep Ash good and pure, but make sure that every other female is an absolute corrupt degenerate slut. I'm just interested in seeing if there are any fun interactions later in the game between thug Eva and good Ash etc. It would be fun if there was a mirror of a bad Ash/good Eva situation with the bullying and scheming, except Eva doing it to Ash, trying to corrupt Ash, or to get back at her if Ash 'stole' Dave away, but I guess it's probably not in the game.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So there's no way to nudge her onto a bad path when playing good Ash? I'm trying to plan out a playthrough where I keep Ash good and pure, but make sure that every other female is an absolute corrupt degenerate slut. I'm just interested in seeing if there are any fun interactions later in the game between thug Eva and good Ash etc. It would be fun if there was a mirror of a bad Ash/good Eva situation with the bullying and scheming, except Eva doing it to Ash, trying to corrupt Ash, or to get back at her if Ash 'stole' Dave away, but I guess it's probably not in the game.
You could go to Tyrone's party and then refuse to do anything kinky and leave ASAP. I think you only need to accept being in Tyrone's videoshoot to get invited to the party so you could still do it as a good Ash.

Reactions: mehGusta

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Yup, but you need to make Tyrone choose to take Iris at the end of the party. The easiest way to do this is to agree to go topless, talk to his homies and ask Tyrone about Jack (Refuse to join the dance). Then you can refuse to join the sex orgy (You can go and be a spectator.), Otherwise you'll end up getting gangbanged by his entourage or grinded during the "dance".

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi does anybody know how to find variable for scenes like theway they mentioned in guide(Jac1,Eric2,Dave4 e.t.c) If anybody know please reply i spent a lot of time but not able to figure out

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes