manscout

Jun 13, 2018
If anyone here is a patreon to Evakiss, could you hit her up that the open-relationship content with Eva is still innacessible?

The issue is the following:

The opportunity to get an open relationship with Eva happens in label v26c and requires that Eva be Ash's girlfriend (evagf) and that Eva be addicted to bbc (evabbc), so its "if evagf and evabbc".

The only opportunity to turn evabbc on is during Tyrone's poolparty, which happens in label v18 and its derivatives.

However, between those 2 labels, in label v20dateeva, the game runs a check if Eva wants to break up with Ash, the criteria the game uses is that Eva will break up with Ash if either Eva is addicted to bbc or if Eva has low love score with Ash, so the check looks like this "if evabbc or evalove < 3". If Eva breaks up with Ash, the game turns off "evagf" and turns on "evasexfriend" and you can never turn evagf back on again.

So quite simply, if the player never turns evabbc on they don't have the option of getting a "liberal" relationship with Eva, but if they turn evabbc on they will lose Eva as a girlfriend no matter what.

One could argue this is deprecated code and that Evakiss ditched the idea of having an open relationship with Eva in the game, instead replacing it with the "evasexfriend" stuff for casual sex but not being together. But there is quite a bit of endgame content that requires the impossible state of being in a liberal relationship with Eva, it is not impossible that Evakiss had already written this endgame content before ditching an open-relationship with Eva from the game, but it would be nice to get confirmation one way or another.

If it is a matter of patching it I'd say the simplest patch that wouldn't break shit would be to replace the "if evabbc or evalove < 3" check with something like "if evalove < 3 or evabbc and evalove < 5". This should make all the possible content be available and still plays in the idea that the bbc temptation is messing with Eva, but it is just that if she loves Ash enough she won't want to break up with Ash which eventually leads into the open-relationship stuff.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Do you know what the parameters are for this ending or if there is a walkthrough for it?
If you mean an ending where Dave and Eva stay together, that's simple enough, just make sure they don't break up and stay together. Either stop Eva from becoming a slut or help her reform and convince Dave to stay with her. If you mean an ending where you can get BOTH of them to have sex with Ash then I'm afraid that doesn't exist. There are a couple threesome scenes in the game but for the ending you more or less need to commit to a single thing, the closest ending would probably be to keep Eva and Dave together but be secret sexfriends with Eva.

The Dave/Jessica ending requires Eva to have broken up with Dave and for Jessica to be good again, you can get Eva to break up with him either by dating Eva yourself, or turning her into a slut and letting Dave know. Turning Jessica good requires you to be her friend, don't do drugs and generally support her to stop using drugs and makeup with her parents. Once again this ending is the two of them together, but you don't get Ash to have sex with the 2 of them.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
If you mean an ending where Dave and Eva stay together, that's simple enough, just make sure they don't break up and stay together. Either stop Eva from becoming a slut or help her reform and convince Dave to stay with her. If you mean an ending where you can get BOTH of them to have sex with Ash then I'm afraid that doesn't exist. There are a couple threesome scenes in the game but for the ending you more or less need to commit to a single thing, the closest ending would probably be to keep Eva and Dave together but be secret sexfriends with Eva.

The Dave/Jessica ending requires Eva to have broken up with Dave and for Jessica to be good again, you can get Eva to break up with him either by dating Eva yourself, or turning her into a slut and letting Dave know. Turning Jessica good requires you to be her friend, don't do drugs and generally support her to stop using drugs and makeup with her parents. Once again this ending is the two of them together, but you don't get Ash to have sex with the 2 of them.

I'm afraid that is where I was going with this because you can have a relationship with both Eva and Dave fall in love with you, it only made sense we're you could have a ending with a relationship that works up between the 3 of you.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'm afraid that is where I was going with this because you can have a relationship with both Eva and Dave fall in love with you, it only made sense we're you could have a ending with a relationship that works up between the 3 of you.
I feel you. I would also love an ending with Good/Sexy Ash where she gets to have a poly OG foursome relationship with Eric, Eva (or Jess) and Dave. Or at least I need badass Eric and Dave have a threesome with Ash. Lots of unexplored potential stuff for Good Ash.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes