mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys!

Sorry for the delay. Working on the new game while doing the DLC has been quite tricky, but it's finally here. I know many people have love for Jasmin so I tried to add the content I had envisioned but had to cut due to time and production constraints.

Now you'll find a dedicated Jasmin path with 4 new scenes:

2 sex scenes

1 threesome with 3 possible male characters

1 final relationship scene

plus a brief ending recap to know what became of Jasmin, even if you ended up with her or not

WARNING: be aware that you'll have to load a save prior to v0.22 or you'll experience crashes, since a new set of variables have been added to complete this new path.

This will be the last DLC content I'll do for now, since I need to focus on Our Red String so I can release the first chapter as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy this and look forward to the new project!
PC

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So what do we know about the next game? Is Evakiss planning to release something new soon or just focused on ending the dlcs for gggb?

Brickman

May 26, 2017
She posted this recently:

I know I haven't been talking much about the new project at all. I don't want to spoil much yet, but today I bring you something special.
Look at this comparison... What would you say if all the art in GGGB was rendered like this? It's just a dream, and I can only imagine...
But maybe we won't have to imagine when it comes to the new project. What would you say if all the art in Our Red String was rendered like this? That's something that maybe we'll be able to hear :)

Seems like the new game will make a big leap in graphics quality. Imagine a game like GGGB with art looking like that improved picture, it's gonna be so fucking awesome. GGGB was a masterpiece, I can't begin to imagine what will Eva do next, but I'm going to be there to enjoy and support it

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
is v1.2 the last update or we will see more dlc's?
For the time being they are going to be solely working on the new game, but the wording of the post leaves the door open to do more dlc in the future. So there may be more in the future but I wouldn't count on it and least not anytime soon.

Reactions: baka

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I don't know why, but I prefer the old coloring style. It's simple but it works. The new style makes it look a bit cartoonish, for the lack of a better term. It's a bit too bright and colorful, changes the mood and the atmosphere a bit.

I hope one day Eva is going to address issues like certain paths/scenes not making much sense or not working properly. This game has more choices than even Eva has anticipated it seems. Whether she decided to cut them during development or there are bugs preventing them from working properly, this game still needs a couple of patches. Then it'll finally achieve perfection.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v1.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can change the names of 9 main characters either in the options menu or by touching/clicking the name in the textbox.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.02.2020
I love you 66

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
I don't know why, but I prefer the old coloring style. It's simple but it works. The new style makes it look a bit cartoonish, for the lack of a better term. It's a bit too bright and colorful, changes the mood and the atmosphere a bit.

I hope one day Eva is going to address issues like certain paths/scenes not making much sense or not working properly. This game has more choices than even Eva has anticipated it seems. Whether she decided to cut them during development or there are bugs preventing them from working properly, this game still needs a couple of patches. Then it'll finally achieve perfection.
I have quite the same feeling. I don't dislike new coloring style but I really like simple one Evakiss used. I know some people here find it not so good but I think that makes GGGB different with a lot of other games. IMHO, if one thing could be improved in EK's next game, that would be the coherence of faces drawings. Sometimes Ashley, Eva or even Jack had weird faces. I know those differences come from her drawings based on real photos and I know it would take much more time (and maybe better drawing skills or a dedicated illustrator) to achieve that but well... EK can still surprise us! :)

Reactions: Jeancul and sarblin
4.70 star(s) 376 Votes