• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
How? I thought that you need to dump Eric in order for him to become the Badass.
As ds22489 says Eric becomes badass in every scenario except when you cuck him.

1. Be faithful throughout
2. Breakup with him before going to Somalia
3. If in open relationship be honest and when you have skype sessions dont choose red options.
If your relationship with Eric is high enough he will accept an open relationship. Leads to lot of fun scenarios.
Be honest when he returns but be sure to choose options which affirm your dedication to him

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How to get to the threesome with Eva and eric?
Be dating Alpha Eric in the endgame, either be in a liberal relationship with Eric, or have confessed you cheated in the past, or had threesomes with Nat in the past, this unlocks the option of having a threesome with Nat in the late game.

To have Eva instead of Nat as an option, on top of everything said above you also need Eva to have broken up with Dave, Eva to still be your sex friend after Ash gets back together with Eric (requires you to have a domineering sexual relationship with Eva), and you need her to not be an evil slut (can't have been corrupted by Jack early in the game, or reformed after that).

The easiest way of doing this is to just date Eva yourself (this will make her break up with Dave), take her to Tyrone's pool party (this will make her break up with Ash but still be sex friends) and then getting back together with Eric and keep having sex with Eva.

Reactions: Manifold

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Be dating Alpha Eric in the endgame, either be in a liberal relationship with Eric, or have confessed you cheated in the past, or had threesomes with Nat in the past, this unlocks the option of having a threesome with Nat in the late game.

To have Eva instead of Nat as an option, on top of everything said above you also need Eva to have broken up with Dave, Eva to still be your sex friend after Ash gets back together with Eric (requires you to have a domineering sexual relationship with Eva), and you need her to not be an evil slut (can't have been corrupted by Jack early in the game, or reformed after that).

The easiest way of doing this is to just date Eva yourself (this will make her break up with Dave), take her to Tyrone's pool party (this will make her break up with Ash but still be sex friends) and then getting back together with Eric and keep having sex with Eva.
I did not know you had that option. Thanks for the info. Is it possible even if i break up with Eve after Eric comes back?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I did not know you had that option. Thanks for the info. Is it possible even if i break up with Eve after Eric comes back?
No because the only chance to get back together with Eric is when he returns, if you're in a relationship with either Eva or Dave at that point the game locks you out from having that choice.

But honestly it is not an issue because if you take Eva to Tyrone's poolparty, with the way the game currently is, Eva will amicably break up with Ash before Eric returns, so you will be free to get back together with Eric.

The only opportunity where you can choose to break up with Eva after Eric returns happens in the currently innacessible "liberal relationship with Eva" path.

The order of events is the following:

Eric is assumed dead and Eva breaks up with Dave to be with Ash -> Ash takes Eva to Tyrone's orgy in the pool party -> Eva breaks up with Ash to pursue bbc (currently unavoidable if she gets addicted to bbc) -> Eric returns -> Ash confronts Eva about her sleeping around with Tyrone's friends behind her back, either leading to them breaking up or liberal relationship (innacessible because Eva will always break up with Ash earlier, before Eric even came back)

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
i have a question, the other day i saw an image of a threesome that include Jasmin in what it seems to be Eric ending, my question is ¿is there way to get a threesome with Jasmin and any other character? thanks for the help!

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
i have a question, the other day i saw an image of a threesome that include Jasmin in what it seems to be Eric ending, my question is ¿is there way to get a threesome with Jasmin and any other character? thanks for the help!
You can have a threesome with Eric, Dave, or Jack. Don't be "commited" to any relationships. For Eric and Dave just keep pursuing Jasmin and have a liberal relationship with them. For Jack keep pursuing Jasmin and either be dating Jack or be single and you should be given the option.

Reactions: xhyntos

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
No because the only chance to get back together with Eric is when he returns, if you're in a relationship with either Eva or Dave at that point the game locks you out from having that choice.

But honestly it is not an issue because if you take Eva to Tyrone's poolparty, with the way the game currently is, Eva will amicably break up with Ash before Eric returns, so you will be free to get back together with Eric.

The only opportunity where you can choose to break up with Eva after Eric returns happens in the currently innacessible "liberal relationship with Eva" path.

Eric is assumed dead and Eva breaks up with Dave to be with Ash -> Ash takes Eva to Tyrone's orgy in the pool party -> Eva breaks up with Ash to pursue bbc (currently unavoidable if she gets addicted to bbc) -> Eric returns -> Ash confronts Eva about her sleeping around with Tyrone's friends behind her back, either leading to them breaking up or liberal relationship (innacessible because Eva will always break up with Ash earlier, before Eric even came back)
thanks for the details (y)

iL_OnoB

Jul 22, 2017

Eva do not break up with Dave even After the pool party, She says that She want to keep It secret from her bf.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Eva do not break up with Dave even After the pool party, She says that She want to keep It secret from her bf.
The route I was describing she breaks up with Dave earlier to date Ash (reply with "I think I love you, too." after she confesses to Ash), then she breaks up with Ash after Tyrone's pool party.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Is there a list somewhere with the possible endings? Wanna know if I missed some.
Well i mean there are a bunch of 'core' endings, but there are literally hundreds of variations depending on what extra-curricular sexual activities you enjoy, with or without your main partner (if any). If you mean the former, there might be, but I doubt anyone has got the latter (certainly it seems possible to get some outcomes Eva didn't plan for - yesterday i got committed relationships with both Tyrone and Jasmine, in the same game).

Reactions: Alice Bunny

iL_OnoB

Jul 22, 2017
The route I was describing she breaks up with Dave earlier to date Ash (reply with "I think I love you, too." after she confesses to Ash), then she breaks up with Ash after Tyrone's pool party.
Ok She left Dave but now Eric do not want to stay with Ash. They were in an open relationship

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ok She left Dave but now Eric do not want to stay with Ash. They were in an open relationship
Okay, had to dig through the code a bit to solve this one, so here's the issue, one of the ways you can piss off Alpha Eric and he refuses to get back with Ash is if the game passes this check "if Single = True and breakupgood = false", the only way to turn on the breakupgood switch is if you break up with Eric before he leaves for Somalia, the Single switch on the other hand is a bit more iffy, it only turns on if Ash explicitely breaks up with Eric for most of it, or if you become Eva's girlfriend (I think there might be some dialogue where Ash says she broke up with Eric to be with Eva, but I honestly did not remember it and assumed it happened after Eric was assumed dead). So to go from dating Eric -> Eva -> Eric again you need to break up with him before he leaves for Somalia.

TL;DR If you want to be Eva's girlfriend temporarly and then get back with Alpha Eric later on, you need to break up with Eric before he leaves for Somalia.

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes