Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Is it possible
Of course it's possible! But people who asked for Jasmine content weren't there for the teary story about hurt feelings, let's be honest. They were there for BDSM content with Dominatrix Jasmine and Ash as a submissive, as much of it as they could handle. And they got vanilla, which is far more interesting with such characters as Nat, Jessica, Dave and so on... That's why they were and will be dissapointed about it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There's a scene with Jasmin just as you describe. Depending on your relationship with her you end up as good friends, just a client who pays her to fuck you or in a romantic relationship. Jasmin has a BDM/dominatrix aspect but that's not all there is to her character. I think Eva Kiss wanted to explore her as character rather than as a walking fetish (the game even meta references that) ans gave us a deeper progression into Jasmin's emotions and personality. This is what I like about GGGB, that it has fleshed out characters that are more than cliche walking fetishes and the dev stayed true to that. It's fitting in my opinion and we still got hot sex scenes wit her
This. Jasmine is tired of being treated like a walking fetish for some people who will likely turn their faces when crossing with her on the street. She longs for a romantic relationship.

Of course it's possible! But people who asked for Jasmine content weren't there for the teary story about hurt feelings, let's be honest. They were there for BDSM content with Dominatrix Jasmine and Ash as a submissive, as much of it as they could handle. And they got vanilla, which is far more interesting with such characters as Nat, Jessica, Dave and so on... That's why they were and will be dissapointed about it.
Lets be honest, that is just your singular opinion based on what you wanted. Don't try to pass it off as some sort of collective will.
Eva choose to follow a more vanilla romantic approach with Jasmin and that is hardly a surprise, considering the number of good girl endings for this game. :cool:

Last edited:

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
singular opinion
Dude, before me there was another user who literally said the same thing. So - no, it isn't my singular opinion. And I really doubt that many players dug in the Jasmine content for the teary story because there wasn't any teary story to begin with (during most of the game). Before certain update all Jasmine route was about submitting to a dominant partner in more and more extreme variations.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Which one?
If you have threesome with Nat and Damien that pops up in the epilogue. Also possible to refuse to have sex with Damien but accept to be with Nat and Damien resulting in Lesbian option. If you refuse both options it remains friendship.

Oh when you meet her first time choose the "lively" option, it increases your relationship status with Nat

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thats a possible option for an ending. Personally I appreciated the ending as it showed a understanding of discrimination Jasmine faces.

Maybe if it was bad or slutty Ash the Bominatrix BDSM option would have been a better option. Perhaps in the future updates there might be an option if Evakiss can get to it.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
Is it possible that Jasmine just wanted to be loved and that she was actually submissive? The way other people treated her could have made her act dominant as a defensive mechanism to not get hurt emotionally and to pretend she actually had some control over the situation.

I'm basing this on the scene where she meets Ashley in the street after being rejected by a guy and the scene when Ashley goes to her house for the first time and she reacts when Ash seems to want to know her better.

Also is'nt it possible that some people like to be both submissive and dominant?
I mean it's not impossible but just doesn't seem like her character to me

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
So I need to have threesome with them and than remain single till the epilogue?
You dont need to be single with Nat. You have sex with her anyway. Additionally you get to have threesome with her and Eric, Dave, Jack, Eve and Arthur. Other than Arthur you get good ending with her.

Also get bad ending with Jack if you are bad/cheating/slut with him.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Shit! Would need to replay a bit. But thanks! Well, just to go all in: do you know how to get Nat's ending with Ash?
I don't believe there is a relationship with Nat ending, you can keep in touch if you have threesomes with her and finish the game single or while dating Eric, Dave, Jack, or Arthur.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
I don't mind it either per se, but it was and always will be a dissapointment for it detracts from the BDSM content it was created to provide. In all future playthroughs I would, probably, ignore her route.

Last edited:

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I don't mind it either per se, but it was and always will be a dissapointment for it detracts from the BDSM content is was created to provide. In all future playthroughs I would, probably, ignore her route.
Yeah asking jack to fuck you like a whore is more bdsm them what happens with jasmine in the dlc content

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes