msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I mean she was a Dominatrix she could have easily slid her into a monogamous bdsm relationship with Ashley as well as what happened that's sorta what I hoped for
I'm sorry but I never got the impression she was a dominatrix. Only that people took advantage of her difference and she was forced to accept it. Her mindset (angry and rough) was because she was just an sexual object or freak in others eyes and she yearned to be treated as a normal person.

In that case i think the endings for her were quite appropriate and respectful. Anyway thats my take and understanding.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I'm sorry but I never got the impression she was a dominatrix. Only that people took advantage of her difference and she was forced to accept it. Her mindset (angry and rough) was because she was just an sexual object or freak in others eyes and she yearned to be treated as a normal person.

In that case i think the endings for her were quite appropriate and respectful. Anyway thats my take and understanding.
You know what a Dominatrix is right? It's a woman that gets paid to be a dominant in a BDSM scene like with ash and the guy in the bar .........

Reactions: Dysphorika

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Bingo! A played her route precisely for that but got a vanilla ending. Utterly dissapointing. Even Arthur could get Ash into bdsm and professional Dominatrix couldn't? WTF?
The refreshing part about GGGB is that there are so many paths. You can go to extreme vanilla (badass Eric) to extreme lust (Arthur and Iris) with everything in between. I mean there's cheating, incest, exhibition, interracial, lesbian, multiple partners etc etc. You name it, there's an option. So you get to play your fantasy as you wish. But that is with the original characters. Jasmine and Natasha were extras who went on to be so popular that they got their own ending. So kudos to Evakiss for listening to us and giving us some closure when you consider there are so many developers who abandon their games midway.

Also considering Jasmine and Ash had a scene with collar just imagine that their sexlife has a healthy amount of BDSM :p

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
The refreshing part about GGGB is that there are so many paths. You can go to extreme vanilla (badass Eric) to extreme lust (Arthur and Iris) with everything in between. I mean there's cheating, incest, exhibition, interracial, lesbian, multiple partners etc etc. You name it, there's an option. So you get to play your fantasy as you wish. But that is with the original characters. Jasmine and Natasha were extras who went on to be so popular that they got their own ending. So kudos to Evakiss for listening to us and giving us some closure when you consider there are so many developers who abandon their games midway.

Also considering Jasmine and Ash had a scene with collar just imagine that their sexlife has a healthy amount of BDSM :p
Once collar scene doesn't amount to much bdsm really

Reactions: greenp

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Alright just fact-checking some stuff said here:

You don't have to break up with Eric before Somalia to get a relationship with Alpha Eric, although it IS the simplest way of doing it. To get Alpha Eric without breaking up with him early you need to not select the red options when having cam sessions with him (to avoid turning him into a cuck) and you need to not "cheat" on him.

What counts as "cheating" changes depending on your status with him, if you said you were going to wait for him you need to avoid pretty much all sexual content and stay loyal until he is assumed dead, if you said you wanted an open relationship you need to avoid SOME arbitrary sexual content (Don't go out with Doug, don't do the scene where Ash sucks off Jasmin on the massage table, you can do the Wilson scenes but make sure Ash is not into it, don't have Arthur be your sugardaddy, maybe a few more I'm forgetting)

To keep your job on Ryan's company you either need to keep the good outfit and NOT go on the trip with him (it is okay to refuse going on the trip, but you will be fired if you agree to going and then reject his advances during the trip), or you can go on the trip and become his office slut for the rest of the game, note you can't be his office slut for the rest of the game if you choose to commit to a relationship, so you will get fired if you do that.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
I wish there was more petite girls or at least girls with small asses and breasts! Girls with big asses and breasts just aren't my type really! I'm sure theres at least a few who wished this too that played this game

Reactions: Osselius

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I wish there was more petite girls or at least girls with small asses and breasts! Girls with big asses and breasts just aren't my type really! I'm sure theres at least a few who wished this too that played this game
Are you sure you're on the right thread? I wouldn't say that any character in the game qualifies as having a big ass, and all the girls, apart from Jessica maybe, has small breasts. Or, at the bare minimum, normal sized ones.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes