Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Are you sure you're on the right thread? I wouldn't say that any character in the game qualifies as having a big ass, and all the girls, apart from Jessica maybe, has small breasts. Or, at the bare minimum, normal sized ones.
Yeah, I think the women in GGGB are very realistic.

Reactions: mehGusta

Brickman

May 26, 2017
All this yes I would have loved to have seen Ashley collared and owned by Jasmine
There's a scene with Jasmin just as you describe. Depending on your relationship with her you end up as good friends, just a client who pays her to fuck you or in a romantic relationship. Jasmin has a BDM/dominatrix aspect but that's not all there is to her character. I think Eva Kiss wanted to explore her as character rather than as a walking fetish (the game even meta references that) ans gave us a deeper progression into Jasmin's emotions and personality. This is what I like about GGGB, that it has fleshed out characters that are more than cliche walking fetishes and the dev stayed true to that. It's fitting in my opinion and we still got hot sex scenes wit her

18v2

Jun 17, 2018
It's really not. Without some form of rules and expectation, then no art has value. It's impossible to shock people or make them think if EVERYTHING counts. To say nothing of general standards of appeal and subjective means of definition.

It's also intensely more creative to have to find how to express yourself within an understandable structure than it is to smear shit on the wall and call it art. I find a piece that shows a solid grasp of technique and actual skill in expression to be far, far more valuable than a vague, unstructured blot of color that only holds expression because someone told you it has meaning, or because you made a meaning up on observing it.
That's something that the impressionists got right. Even in going against the traditional rules, they still kept enough relation to structured art, that you didn't have to have the subject explained to you. That there was still composition present and a story to be told.

As opposed to modern high art, where literal shit in a jar gets called stunning because the artist acts hoity-toity and the rest of the art world doesn't want to seem behind the times. Where actual skilled artists get no recognition because they don't network well enough, because their work doesn't make an unintelligible 'statement' that is 90% interpretation from the viewer, as opposed to an actual expression of the artist.

I hope I'm coherent enough to be understood here. In the end, art is subjective, but ultimately, if everything is art, than is ANYTHING really artistic and creative?
Word salad. Art is subjective, so are the terms artistic and creative. If more people feel a way about your art then good for you, it's easier to make money. It's not a factor however in if it is art if it's good follows traditional guidelines or any such nonsensical idea. Gatekeeping art is redundant, it's like trying to catch the wind.

Osselius

Nov 21, 2019
I wish there was more petite girls or at least girls with small asses and breasts! Girls with big asses and breasts just aren't my type really! I'm sure theres at least a few who wished this too that played this game
Considering the game itself, apart from Jess or Jasmine, most of the girls have normal breasts. Smallest one I think is Iris (or the most petite), but really, most of the females are "normal".

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
If I know where to find Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.2 Jasmin DLC]

the Russian translation, can I put some material on the court?

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Alright just fact-checking some stuff said here:

You don't have to break up with Eric before Somalia to get a relationship with Alpha Eric, although it IS the simplest way of doing it. To get Alpha Eric without breaking up with him early you need to not select the red options when having cam sessions with him (to avoid turning him into a cuck) and you need to not "cheat" on him.

What counts as "cheating" changes depending on your status with him, if you said you were going to wait for him you need to avoid pretty much all sexual content and stay loyal until he is assumed dead, if you said you wanted an open relationship you need to avoid SOME arbitrary sexual content (Don't go out with Doug, don't do the scene where Ash sucks off Jasmin on the massage table, you can do the Wilson scenes but make sure Ash is not into it, don't have Arthur be your sugardaddy, maybe a few more I'm forgetting)

To keep your job on Ryan's company you either need to keep the good outfit and NOT go on the trip with him (it is okay to refuse going on the trip, but you will be fired if you agree to going and then reject his advances during the trip), or you can go on the trip and become his office slut for the rest of the game, note you can't be his office slut for the rest of the game if you choose to commit to a relationship, so you will get fired if you do that.
no you can keep the relationship with eric open and having lots of sex with many people, as long as you maintain 15 good points wearing the whore outfit when you have to choose to keep cheating or become faithful. then another option appears that is confessing your sluty nature to him.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
no you can keep the relationship with eric open and having lots of sex with many people, as long as you maintain 15 good points wearing the whore outfit when you have to choose to keep cheating or become faithful. then another option appears that is confessing your sluty nature to him.
Different things, you are talking about what you can do after getting back together with Eric, I'm talking about what you need to do to get Alpha Eric back together with Ash in the first place.

I was wrong though, you can get back together with Alpha Eric even if you did the things that count as "cheating", for some reason I thought that would block it. Just don't be a thug, don't be in a serious relationship with Eva or Dave, and don't break up with him after he left for Somalia and he will accept Ash back.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I was playing jasmine again and I realized the problem they made jasmine more submissive which doesn't make sense to her character jasmine herself said she enjoys playing with someone sweet and innocent like Ashley yet after you get her with the first new scene she becomes a lot more submissive, I've always been submissive trying to be dominant for me would be like trying to read Chinese backwards it wouldn't work so jasmine being more submissive doesn't make sense to me because dominants have emotions too they can be surface level at first and move into a more emotionally open state to a submissive that is theirs

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
There's a scene with Jasmin just as you describe. Depending on your relationship with her you end up as good friends, just a client who pays her to fuck you or in a romantic relationship. Jasmin has a BDM/dominatrix aspect but that's not all there is to her character. I think Eva Kiss wanted to explore her as character rather than as a walking fetish (the game even meta references that) ans gave us a deeper progression into Jasmin's emotions and personality. This is what I like about GGGB, that it has fleshed out characters that are more than cliche walking fetishes and the dev stayed true to that. It's fitting in my opinion and we still got hot sex scenes wit her
Wearing a collar to play is not the same as being collared, being collared is similar to a marriage in the BDSM community it means you are your Tops property (top as in Dom, Master, Rigger, Daddy, or trainer) I'm collared before that I would wear a collar to play or if we went to events as symbol of protection

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp and msleomac

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How Ash can get scholarship?
Study at least 5 times early in the game. There are 6 opportunities to study, 4 of them are really explicit (refuse going out with Jessica or wasting time looking at instagram), 2 are implicit (when your dad invites you to go on a walk with him and when Ash thinks about going to the gym which can lead into a scene with either Jack or Jasmin, refusing to do either of those will have Ash use her time studying instead).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks! Is it possible to help your Dad without it? And how?
Yeah that scene is totally skippable, you can still help your dad all the same, just be supportive of him in every other situation (defend him when mom shit talks him, agree to sleep in the same bed as him a few times, talk with him as often as possible, tell him to forget about mom, when he comes back from his first job interview tell him to not give up), you don't need to advance any of the incest stuff to help him get better, although it doesn't hurt either.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Shit! Would need to replay a bit. But thanks! Well, just to go all in: do you know how to get Nat's ending with Ash?
Dad's path is quite enjoyable (sweet and hot) if you are into incest. For the full experience I would suggest you spend all your time with him and avoid any other serious relationship.

For Nat you just need to go to her house for dinner. the choice you make there allows you option of a relationship with her alone, her and Damien or just friendship.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I was playing jasmine again and I realized the problem they made jasmine more submissive which doesn't make sense to her character jasmine herself said she enjoys playing with someone sweet and innocent like Ashley yet after you get her with the first new scene she becomes a lot more submissive, I've always been submissive trying to be dominant for me would be like trying to read Chinese backwards it wouldn't work so jasmine being more submissive doesn't make sense to me because dominants have emotions too they can be surface level at first and move into a more emotionally open state to a submissive that is theirs
Is it possible that Jasmine just wanted to be loved and that she was actually submissive? The way other people treated her could have made her act dominant as a defensive mechanism to not get hurt emotionally and to pretend she actually had some control over the situation.

I'm basing this on the scene where she meets Ashley in the street after being rejected by a guy and the scene when Ashley goes to her house for the first time and she reacts when Ash seems to want to know her better.

Also is'nt it possible that some people like to be both submissive and dominant?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Dude, that new artstyle from that preview was awesome, looks way way better (y)
Can't wait for the next game :)

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes